
20 days. I've been good for 20 days, and just fine.Had the time time of my life. Wonderful pretty things happened.
Today I've been practically overwhelmed by my urge to do some work . It's like a meteor strike. I was just fine, then started listening to people about their partying over the weekend to beat the heat .., it all looked like a serious effort to stop me from doing any kind of work :-) ..I didn't. I just finished what I was supposed to :-) . I love my sincerity .Wah!! It would be so much fun to have another twenty days like that !!!
Ah, but it's not me thinking that. It's the alien in me , that subtle enemy that lives in my extra terrestrial brain. I don't want to work...
Oh well. I've not got better things to do right now anyway . My alien wants some wine , but it can't have one. Poor thing. Too bad. Suffer, alien , suffer. I enjoy your pain.
(I'll be fine, folks. I just felt like ranting against this scorching heat . Nothing to do here, just a habitual rambler choosing to stay unusualy sober on the hottest day of the year in chennai . ..
ps: Dont mind the title :-)
10 comments:
sajeeve anna if you keep writing posts like this no one would ever have the patience to scroll down and see what other posts you've written.. and thats bad cause you've written a post about ME!!! and people need to see that and comment on it... hey but you're still the sweetest for writing a post about me :P
hahaha .. yeah rite! can i add ur name in the header of the page then :p
Uh-oh, yet another one has fallen prey to the aliens... tsk tsk...
and i am NOT publishing the 'i say' comment!!!!
bwahaha! so ill goto sleep with the good feeling of having corrected one more soul! I say :P
wow, nice post!!
wow, nice comment!!
You really crack me up! Your posts can be "out there" but are so interesting. I'm glad that you are listening to your superego right now, instead of your id :P
I hope the weather out there improves :)
yay yay! i think im makin too much outta this weather thing !!!
why r u angry with spidey here!
Post a Comment