


Bungi was chatting with me sometime back on how she finds men insensitive ! Jude was also making a point in another chat! I am feeling weird now !I think I am feeling sensitive like a girl now ! So these three factors they form the basis for the below !
Why do girls think that men are insensitive.They always want those never ending romantic looks and the flutter in their stomach, candle-light dinners, mushy cards, and stupid dead flowers. They want u to be devoted to them . They want love care affection attentivenes Uff! The real problem is not that we are insensitive; we are sensitive! Its just in different areas than theirs. We prefer to discuss the sensitive issues in our city ,work, cars, bikes ,swimming, finance , and, of course, girls. feminine sensitivities are in annoyingly other areas. They aren't practical , so it causes problems. They don't seem to be satisfied if you go to work and end up giving them everything, protect them, entertain them, and let them cook for you. That is a practical way of showing them that you care, but is it enough? No! They want sensitivity. They want feminine sensitivity. But that isn't fair! We aren't girls. We're men! We like to slap each other on the back, yell real loud, spit, scratch ourselves,take beer.... Girls want us to look forever into their eyes and tell them how much they mean to us, how we love and care for them, and that life without them is moot and meaningless . Would you get a nice piece of jewlery, or a stuffed weird animal for one of the guys who u know !If you would, then stop reading now and go get a sex change. A pizza or a beer shud be fine . Males bond in a different way !
Or do they get us what we want ! no never !! overly mushy cards! weird animal looking dolls with eyes popping out ! they call it teddies! As if that isn't enough, they tell us how to freakn dress, talk, eat ,fart and what not ! and then they start getting these allen solly and louis phillipe shirts, pants, and red tape shoes! What's so wrong with my levis that I've been wearing for the past so many years?my nike air ? Sheesh! they are difficult!! If we hate them so much ! why the hell do we bother to try to please them? It totally illlogical. Maybe they put some kinda love capsules in our beer. Hell!! . I can't figure it out. If you can, let me know ! I shall listen with all my ears! they just want the guy who will treat them like a queen and give them respect and freedom. But, do they earn it like how we do? No. They just take it from you ...because they are women. Think about it!
First, when trying to be sensitive, don't think about what guys would like, think about what a girl would like. Think about weird animal looking toys , colourful mushy cards with printed flowers all over , poems (yuck), candle-lit dinners, kittens, puppies,fawns ,young bats ,small iguanas, black-crowned Crane-lings(i dont know what the young one is called) and and those long romantic stares in each other's eyes. Don't think like a guy. Don't think practically. you will die... say to yourself , "What can I get that you can't use at any point , is totally impractical, is malleable and ductile and will break if u hold it , and costly!"
They will say ur the most sensitive !
Well all I can say is girls feel like hugging u when they recieve useless gifts ! someone tell me the connection! I must say its fun to watch from a totally unconnected position though!
17 comments:
I need a beer...
Your view of women is overly generalized.
That aside, i think men fall in love because you guys desire the 'female sensitivity' however impractical it may seem... Life is not about being only practical. There is the other inexplicable side too. Words cant describe it. And that is the feminine touch... Ha ha ha
U need a beer!
They are not my views of womanhood in general! and it has to be overly generalised only! Do u want me write abt it modelling on you :p
I too know a lot of girls who are extremely sensible ! more than some of the most rational guys i know ! I know there is another inexplicable nice side the human! but i think a lot of the girls take it too far to break my getting-annoyed barrier :-)
"words cant describe the feminine touch" eh!!! haha! i like ur inexplicable funny side :p
KAvidey drinking beer is injurious to health!
well, atleast it will help me digest the stuff you wrote on your blog...
well! come over !
AND THIS IS JUST A BLOG!
Each statement in the post can be rationalised with living legendary examples :p
Men are not insensitive. Its the women who are too crazy to be satisfied with whatever sensitivity they get
Yes my son! Your so sensitive! I know it ! Why cant these people see that!
Actually I think men are too sensitive. Atleast the ones I know. It's ridiculous. I don't think being sensitive means not drinking beer, bringing flowers etc etc. It's simply the fact that their emotions almost coincide with the woman's or even in some cases take the place of the woman's emotions if there isn't enough. Does that make sense? Trust me, there are guys out there who get wasted on beer and call up their girls and sob and sob saying they're sorry or some shit. And then they won't stop calling.
Please forgive me your Highness ?
It took me 2 mins to comprehend "I don't think being sensitive means not drinking beer" .. did it mean
"i think being insensitive means drinking beer"
and for the ones who sob! u neeed to do carry out a sex determination test on them !
men are more sensitive than women n not in areas like bike, cars, n finance but in all the areas women are sensitive..its just that they hdie it better...coz they r 'supposed ' to be strong.
if u want women to be the same way as men, u wudnt need women...u'd be just as happy with men...so be happy tat we r different
who! women!
if i were u bro, i wouldnt complain if a girl got me louis phillipe shirts and red tape shoes.
ah! I am beyond all tht shit ! I love those old wranglers
Post a Comment