Thursday, May 10, 2007

Some more random ramblings!!!


How true is that! Today I spent 2 hrs with myself ! some white Wine(1/4th of what was remaining somehow ) and dragon chicken and wafers and watched space jam ! I thought hard about some stuff that was making me feel like, tht black thing tht engulfs spidey and wouldnt let go off him! It struck me hard.... that its easy to move on than I thought! I realise tht my friends and family are so integral to my happiness! I am grateful to most of them!


”Work hard. Be Nice "

Someone told me this in college a few years back ... I am still not able to find a meaning for it .... I follow it though in my own way assuming it is correct ... today was a stupid day in office!

I just went through the motions sleeping. they shut down office at 230 because of the big function in the city! helped me catch some of the much needed zzzzzz at home!

Today i was having lunch with my friend in the Planet Yum below office ! It is a well docmented fact tht I am bored of eating food in the last 10 days ... so today i ordered some curd rice and a masala dosa for my friend... they had these kesari in small cups lined up.. apparently it was meant for the ppl who were buying meals... once i collected the curd rice ... for some reason i picked up one of the kesari cups... I don't like to use the word "stealing" to describe this, but it's probably the most fitting... atleast the waiter there made me feel like tht with his cold look... I was bold enuf to actually walk away from the place ignoring his urge to shout at me .. may be he thought i was looking too kiddish to actually be screamed at ... presumeably because of my childlike mind and adult-like body :p ...btw Eating out in public with a large group of Software Engineers is an experience that can best be described as "loud and ridiculous ". I've left rock concerts with more of my hearing intact...It also goes without saying that they are also very messy crazy eaters ...Ive seen them use fork and spoon for a ghee dosa and spill the sambhar on their thighs ... In chennai... Ufff... its unbearable at times... all the fake accents and the fake fine dining skills they try to exhibit aaargh!!!! ... sometimes i feel like buying a plate of sambar rice in front of such ppl and make sure the food is sticking up right to my elbow while eating with my hand!


here is a stupid video of my screensaver in office tht i loaded on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F23thiV43Fg#GU5U2spHI_4

2 comments:

Karen Xavier said...

what do software engineers discuss while they have food??? Codes and debugging???

Zak said...

huh ! we talk abt the book of life kavidey :p