Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fartifications

Was wondering about the farting patterns of humans ... and this blog thing is becoming too serious ! Its always about the mistakes others do and how I am so perfect . So here is the classification of people based on their farting patterns(Fartifications)

Pretender : Farts silently and acts innocent

Shy : Farts softly then smiles

Arrogant : Farts loudly and laughs

Unlucky : Tries to fart but shits :p

Ok I was thinking of forming a long list ! Looks to be too gross! So I leave it to u to continue the list :-)

Someone tell me why I am thinking that everyone is avoiding me today :-(

5 comments:

Bungz said...

It's so obvious. You are the unlucky one... *snicker*

Zak said...

hehe

SamY said...

did u know that the lounder the fart the less it stinks? and the lesser the sound the more it stinks :D

I dun quite remember ... but there is a sanskrit like quote for this

dasss buss ... bhayam nasthi
... (middle line I 4got)
nisabdham pranasankatam ;)

Zak said...

hhaha! dai saamy ! adangu da!

Anonymous said...

why do not they come in specific colors?