
But i guess there comes a point in time when one puts aside themselves more than they should.I am seeing it with a lot of my friends right now! Today was the first time in years that I’ve been absolutely terrified about my future. When I was in school, I at least had a concept of what I wanted to do and I felt I was getting somewhere because I was doing something.. same in college!! If that makes any sense at all. I’ve had a lot of time to think about my future and what direction I want to take with my life and I don’t think that going back to school will make it any clearer. I mean, I still want to go back to school and college .. I worked too hard to get there and get my degree :-) . However, I don’t want to get out of school and do thousands and thousands of dollars worth of work for some MNC and work 10 to 8 for the rest of my existence and get paid in rupees equivalent to peanuts for the MNC. That’s not my idea of fun, that’s not how I want to spend my life. So I’ve made a very important decision this morning that will finally get me somewhere… hopefully. The elders say it will be a right decision! It’s a hell of a lot better than the other options that I didn’t have or for that matter the ones I actually had! Anyway lets not go deep into it as Im sure it wont make much sense to u!
On another topic: People who talk in the movie theaters should be shot. People who keep staring at you when you are with a pretty girl in a nice pub should have their eyes gouged out after pouring two tequila shots on flame in them!
ps : Bungi should notice that the title was decided first here and the post followed later :-) and the title is in complete relevance to the post. Its that alien in me saying this now :p
6 comments:
Indeed. For once the title makes sense and is related to the post!
Hey, i was trying the gooblyboobly stuff at work when i was upset yesterday! Ha ha...
On the staring folks - the same thing should be done to guys who stare at girls like we are some... Whatever!
I am curious about this decision of yours...
:-)
saj saj saj... the elders have gotten to you huh. The elders will always be the way they are... it's okay, nobody else will care about us like they do. And be nice saj, what is this gouging of eyes and stuff like that, let people stare... ignore them, that's even more cooler. Nice title here... and yeah childhood, there's absolutely nothin like that.
Who are these elders of whom you speak. Do you all belong to a tribe or something?
all i can say as of now is , i hate them !
i dont know how i got used the word elders ! these blogiens are having an effect on the alien in me ! i need to get high!
Post a Comment