Wednesday, May 30, 2007

KiCkAsS Morning!!

Whoosh! I was going thro my usual morning news sites ! and I came across this "Who is the father of Mahima`s baby?" in Sifymax.in ... I mean why on earth would anyone be interested in knowing that ! Why is it on the headliens(influence of my alien:p) ! I wouldnt care even if it was Leander Paes' cat !

Yesterday we happened to go to Murugan Idli Shop on the beach for dinner ! Me my bro and another friend of mine !and we kept staring at this foto of the old couple who are apparently the founders of the outlet!

My Friend : they are the ones who started this whole food chain

ME : And he is probably Murugan

My Bro : And she is idli

We were putting on a show on how to piss of the person next to you in a restaurant using sound energy :p ... The whole place was in splits as we were louder than everything there !


Uffff! this will do to overcome my morning inertia to start the work! And as always after I finally get myself in gear, I feel very accomplished, calm and confident, and I'm thinking "Damn, I have to do this more often."

6 comments:

Bungz said...

There's no difference between you and the kids in coffee day...

You were complaining about hoardings in my blog. Now look at you talking about headlines... Don't read them then... :P

Zak said...

i just meant that the whole of bollywood would have had her !

Karen Xavier said...

oh man, sunoj's cute....

Zak said...

s s ! the only one who I agree is more cuter than me :-)

That Squirrel said...

I've never been to murugan idli shop...how is it? as good as the ravings it has gotten?

Zak said...

it is damn good ! u wont like it! they dont serve white wine u c!