Answer these and absolutely win nothing :p
1)How long can you remember something??
*1 minute
*1 hour
*1 day
*1 year
*forever
2)Do you like watermelon and why?
*Shape? |* Color? | *Seeds? | *Taste?
*No! I hate watermelon!
3)What's the longest you've been at the PC?
*1 hour
*2 hrs.
*4 hrs.
*8 hrs.
*1 year
4)Are you a millionaire? *Yes. *No. *Maybe.
5)Do you check the weather on TV before you leave the house? *Yes.
6)Does God have a sense of Humor? *Yes.
7)Do you make noise's when you eat?* Yes.* No. *Maybe.
8)Do you snore? *Yes
courtesy : my urge to get bored and explore the internet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok. Let me see...
1. What was the question again?
2. I love watermelon. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT!!! For all the reasons and more!!!
3. 8 may be...
4. Umm... May be once i marry that rich guy i talk about...
5. No TV. Anyways, the weather can only be hot. So big deal.
6. Oh yes!
7. Not when i eat... but...
8. How am i supposed to know?!!
1. depends on what it is
2. yes because of its reference to overgrown *censored*
3. i usually leave it running even when im not at it and only look at it when someone nudges or send a msg on msn
4. no
5. no
6. sure, why not?
7. does talking count?
8. very lightly
haha talking doesnt count ! good one
1.i never remember anything. 1
minute would be too much.
2.Yes.Love them! cause its so
tasty..
3.4 hours
4.Damn no!
5.I not bothered about the weather
when i go out
6.Yes.Hes got an amazing sense of
humor.
7.No
8.I dont know. I'm never awake
when im asleep.
haha! namidey! im sorry ! i just realise we need atleast a pea brain to remember things :-)
Post a Comment