Uffff!!
I read this joke yday somewhere! it was......
A bear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the woods. The bear turns to the rabbit and asks, "Mr Rabbit, do you ever have trouble with shit sticking to your fur?" The rabbit replies, "Why, no, Mr Bear!" So the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his ass with it.
ROFL :-)!
Okkkk! I have to admit I was at peace with myself the last few days! Hometown !!! Sweet hometown! bought back vivid memories! I realised how much I had missed out in the last 11 years ! Honestly! I dont know if it was worth it to have not gone there all these years! i would stil have been where I am now in life or may be even better :-) ! It makes me feel slightly depressed !Everything to enjoy was in a platter there ! very accesible! yet I thought college and work were too important all the time! Anyway as they say ! He knows what to give you !(i know tht was 2 much :p )
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
u had a much longer post about women and all....u removed those bits before i could read them.....how come?? what happened?? too many feminists in the circle?
so the feminists strike again...
some one has hacked into my blog :p
scared of the females?
tsk tsk sajeeve
un kannuku mattum dhaan da indhe maadhiri jokes laam thereeyum ... perverted fello
Post a Comment