Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wooo man !!!




ps : anything within [] is what i am thinking or what is happening to me internally


Some stupidly intelligent blunders I have made with the female spieces over a preiod of my life! a few tht come to my mind now!

***********************************************************************************
me : areh ! ur clothes ! have they shrunk!

she : look at u first !
My weight is fine? Why did you say that? What's wrong? Am I getting fat?What? What? Am I too fat? You don't like me the way I am? Is that it?

me : no ! eh ! hmm! no no ! [panicking , BP , hyper tension ] just the clothes ! ur fine ! beautiful! too good for this dress actually

***********************************************************************************
me : Areh! I ! Uh ! yeah ! eh umm ! whts with ur hair! is it what u have done with it or ..

she : look at u!

me : [ my hair is the best bitch]

***********************************************************************************
me :
Birthday? what ! eh errr!! Oh oh!!

she : u have purposely taken medical help to forget my birthday ????

me : [ what a monkey ]
***********************************************************************************
me : Do you want to watch wrestling with me tomorrow?

she : have u ever been with a girl before !
Why are u so insensitive!

me : [its just wrestling ]
***********************************************************************************
me : cute ! means ! ehh! hmm! like ur sister ! [ eeks] ?

she : #$#$#! #$# 3$#$@@

me : let me complete ! ... ur sister's friend's brother's friend's sister is cute

***********************************************************************************
me : whoa ! ur so old eh?

she : I know u dont love me anymore

me : [how can it mean that ]

***********************************************************************************
me : wow! thts my ex! lets check out what shes upto!

she : did u have one

me : [wtf am i doing]

***********************************************************************************
me : Is that white hair !! [O shit ]

she : Hmm Hmm - [two more hrs i wait in a parlour and a 1000 buks debited from my purse]

me : [what makes u think ur so rich u moron . is ur brain in ur bum . u cud have spoken about so many other white things .. white rose .. white wall .. white clouds .. white milk .. white paper ... white house ... white people eh mmm... ]

***********************************************************************************
me : I was thinking about you yesterday when I was cleaning that overgrown fish without wings for dinner ? [ oh oh ] ! the fish was soooo slender and sleeek like a .. a ... a fishhhhh!! :p

she : enough ! I know they are called fins !

me : Uffff!!! thank God...

***********************************************************************************
All of you can add on to it! Girls are more welcome , just to ensure we get to hear more realistic ones !

-

20 comments:

That Squirrel said...

These are actual conversations or did you make up the girl's side of the conversation? It's surprising they actually had so many conversations with you! hahahaha

Zak said...

apparently they have all happened at some random points in my life !

no i have not made up anything here :-)

and these are just a few on top of my head!

Ryan W.F. said...

the worst thing i can recall is tellin a two week old gf "i love u and i love football, but in all fairness football came first"...luckily for me she was understanding enough, but ive since realised that there are better ways of tellin a girl u wanna watch a soccer match! ;)

Zak said...

I hate watching soccer matches with girls ! They cry sometimes bro! IT is ridiculously funny!

they dont cry because of the soccer match ! Even I cried when Ronaldo limped of with a broken knee at inter milan! when he lifted the world cup in 2002 after that dreamy comeback!

But apparently they just cry at regular intervals and then find the reason for why they cried!

Zak said...

i think they have pre-defined reasons to map to the instances when they cry !

Ryan W.F. said...

THEY REALLY CRY?!?!?!?
WOW!!!!!!
and more recently have u seen stgh bro?? they actually have women doin the pre match, half time and post match analysis.....and im like WTF?!?! they hardly even know the game....all they ever do is sit there and look pretty.....why do they have to start bringin women into our zone eh?? i know sex sells, but even in sports???

Zak said...

Bro ! We are commenting based on some imaginary post I think! I just wrote something light and funny !

girls doing pre and post match is fine as long as they are pretty! I like the pretty one in Club EPL!

So lets be in line with the post here :-)

Anoop said...

:) dude if u dnt hav a habit o wearin helmets ...its high time u got one...

Zak said...

dude ! they dont always go for the head these days :-)

Anoop said...

stl u'll need " THE HELMET " play safe bro... :)

Zak said...

there are more important things in my fantastic body :p ... sheeks !! u guys are turning it into a lewd joint ! cut it ! aaaargh!!! stick to the topic!

Anonymous said...

hahaha. it was funnny to read the excerpts!

Zak said...

that is as good being anonymous ! and i along with the whole world think anonymous comments suck !

Appletini said...

Hilarious! I especially loved the "have your clothes shrunk?" You NEVER say that to a girl ! :)

SamY said...

** ur fine ! beautiful! too good for this dress actually

thats enuf to put a gal off ... esp the way u'd say that :p

I dun have any experience with women as such ... lots for me to learn from here ;) ... out of ur extensive experience

Karen Xavier said...

hahahaha, anju's funny...
And the shilpa here is she the chef hat shilpa... how come she reads your blog???
and saj, girls do enjoy football matches. And I liked the white clouds, white wall... stuff. And ryan, yeah I agree, its damn irritating to bring girls into commentary and stuff...

Zak said...

karen . chef hat shilpa gives her golden comments then and there in the form of icychips. yes she reads my scriptures .

i ve no idea who this shilpa is

and i dont know to answer your "how come she reads your blog??? "

Jude said...

I told a girl that she looked "healthy" once. She was too nice to yell at me, just a "Are you saying I'm getting fat?"

slender and sleek eh?

Zak said...

hehe ! i think i have assumed who the 'healthy' girl is, to perfection !

Jude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.