
God has told the alien in me over dinner yesterday that I shudnt be thinking about girls and giving up on all of them and settling down on one of them .... for a while! Its nuthn to do with girls ! he was just worried with the way Im forced to think
(if ur are not aware of it u shud read my previos posts )! I guess he (I always think God is a he )also tried to help me my giving me this thought provoking dream! It went like
" My brother apparently has an overgrown pet grashopper which is 1 and a half feet long and it is very nice to him . It looks like a nice well built iguana actually! and it is nice only to him ! he plays with it all the time .he always holds it up like holding a puppy ... u know with ur arms from behind in its arm pits and its thing pointing towards the person opposite to u who is abt to get startled ! and he keeps scaring the shit out of everyone with that . One day when he is walking nearby me in similar fashion .. he just throws the grasshopper on my face ! the fucking thing just clings to my face like an octopus and makes some funny roaring noises ! .It was coupled with extremely loud exagerrated noises of my brother laughing" I woke up ! The alien in me was also startled and ready to devour the grasshopper ! Shit ! I think I twisted my neck ... for some reason my chin was on top of my right shoulder !
ps : My brother loves it when he winds me up ! He derives maximum pleasure out of it ! once when we were yapping up somewhere with cousins and friends around ! we ended up talking abt obesity and how fit everyone were in the past and how the adverse situations in life aided in our unwanted extra growth and evolution! someone asked me what is my weight! I said 60 kg! and this guy goes with perfect timing "We dont want ur butts(it was more profane in the native language :p) weight" . It made me also laugh alright ! He still laughs thinking abt it sometimes when he is depressed ! He thinks ill get worked up and start working out more and get back to peak fitness ! must say I m lucky to have him with me :-) .. tsk tsk!!
and I hate grashoppers,the green ones especially ! so these two put together could have been the reason for my dream! Well I think I shud start ananlysing dreams for some days!
17 comments:
Jude:
hehe
you should alayze this dream
the grasshopper represents your repressed sexuality
Sir:
hehe
nice
ill post it up
SO thts how it started!
jude, how profound....
saj, nice dream, after all only a grasshopper, it's not a reptile. And Suno is funny... remember that day at the restaurant , when this kid kept staring at you and suno said "she might call you Appa now..."
a 1 and a half foot long grashopper is not cute
Mr.Mahatma ... did'ya draw that offhand while looking at the mirror :P
ur a evil boy da ... adhaan unnaku ippadi laam kanavu varudhu :D
samy ! Im here to save u all from evil!
That was so hillarious. All your posts cracke me up. Thanks for dropping by my space.
Intelligent . Are you from Mars
I love green grasshoppers! They r beautiful...
i thought a grasshopper's life span is only 6 days???
that doesnt make it any more cuter
greasshoppers should be left to hop pn grass only?
ohh by the way bro...that picture is a bee rite?? not a grasshopper!!!
here is the theory behind the picture
it has wings like a grashopper , it looks like an alien with the antennae,and the face looks like my brother :p
they are calle grasshoppers becasue they hop in a funny way and eat grass!
hahahhahahha i love suno's one liners...so funny!!!n i think i was ther when he said that.lol..
and this pic looks a cross between a bee n a dog. it shud be a puphopper
how can u get a puphopper from a bee and a dog! ull get a bumblepup if the bee is a bumble bee! how profound!
Post a Comment