Thursday, May 17, 2007

Is it the first time for you today :-)


Just imagine this. An inner voice tells you that you are the chosen one . To be me . Thats right!! to be me for one day . Not the alien in me :p . It cant get any better for you :-). And if that was today. You would have come across these . It happened to me today !

1) A guy @ office got a news paper from the library to his cubicle. He cut a strip of a article from it. Seems he felt he shudnt be doing it as it was from the library. So. He went and photocopied that article ,after cutting the strip .. I think it helped him emotionaly :p . Apparently he had taken a photocopy of a small calendar once last week .And yes we have started to call him xerox already! His actual nick is Denzel Washington :p

2) I was in the loo (if u missed the hyperlink ... click here ) at around 4 pm . Positioned accurately! Ready to shoot :-) .. Here comes this guy behind me ! Gives me a nice pat at the back .. which totally alters my centre of gravity .I almost end up giving a wash to the legs of the guy standing adjacent to me . He cooly asks me "Inniku idhu ungalukku first time ah" [Is it the first time for you today ] . How was that important to him ! I just felt like doing a 180 . How I wish I was in school :-(

3) We were having a heated arguement an hr before item 2 happened ! I was on the side of the guys who were saying that girls always like guys who are slightly cracked and stupid ... most times... I had no other choice as I cant define myself in any other way other than being slightly cracked and stupid :p ... And as always the conversation took a different course ...No Pain; No Gain.they say .. We guys must agree that we're all cracked . We jumble up our mind ,make stupid mistakes ,we talk like the next best thing and try to impress these female speices only to wonder why they can't see how stupendous we are. Well, they can't see how stupendous we are because they always see how much of a crack we can be. And when we try not to be a crack that is when we are most like one.
What you probably didn't know about crackiness is something many women find essential in a man when they are getting serious in life, want to marry, and produce offspring :-). Now I don't mean to say that a woman says to herself, "Okay, I'll get married. Where's a crack?" Not at all. crackiness is interesting to women...They often misunderstand crackiness for other stuff like wit, charm, and humor ...sometimes intelligence as they can never comprehend intelligence ... This is how it works. Girls know that guys still play with balls :p , can't cook, want the PSP,the ipod ,the digi cam ,the laptop, the O2 Atom and barely dress well (these are excellent crack qualities, apparently in their view. playing with balloons ,raising the fire alarm in the name of cooking ,wanting only DVDs of mushy movies , having a mobile phone which is pink in colour , pretending to feel embarassed when they hear the word fingering ... are all supposed to be un-cracky qualities :p). They think we are emotionally immature. But to a guy, proper crackiness is a matter of style,that naturally takes advantage of the woman's inadequacies (like choosing a good man, for example :p).think of this ...
Why does a man want to marry in the first place? I mean, what guy in his right mind would want to stop pubbing and discoing and give up all those lovely cuties just so he can be with one...for the rest of his entire existense? She's going to get old,wrinkled ...!! Now, is that appealing? Na!! It means no more unpremeditated nights out with the guys. It means buying a house so you can be frugal and save to pay for it, just so your kids can screw it up and then leave :-). It means buying snuggy instead of DVDs. What kind of a guy would want a situation like that? A confused love struck crack :p ! You see, love blinds us. Its cosmos' way to wile men in the @$%% # and force them to produce trillions of infant offsprings...so it'll have more homo sapiens to caper with:-). I mean, it isn't reason that urges me into the holy sacrament of wedlock. Maybe there is a marry-imm-node like the sino-auricular-node in our heart that starts to respond to the pressure applied by the oldies . Ok I know the hyper link for sino-auricular-node would have pissed u :p ... It is something in the heart which produces some impulse which causes the heart to beat ! Girls note : I remember my biology and anatomy well!
But the more I think about marriage ,the more I smile to myself actually ... its a nice situation to be in actually ... to see that so many people are concerned about you reproducing and sustaining evolution F#$% ! Leave me alone! I need to pee now! I wonder if someone will ask me on the day of my wedding " Is it the first time for you today " Cheeers ! ceeya soon!

ps : check out all the hyper links to laugh more :p

17 comments:

Ryan W.F. said...

im the first to comment eh?? nice nice...
bro seriously...u need more beer....the elders are really gettin to you...or are all these deep thoughts just cos u have too much beer?
x for xerox...lol
and bro, the next time a girl asks u "where's a crack" just ask her to look in her pants...

Zak said...

hahaha!! Ryan ! ur my bro

wildeyes said...

wow anna, really, nice post!!

wildeyes said...

this post is too nice for words, i am spell bound...words fail me

Zak said...

r u high megs

wildeyes said...

too high to comprehend ur high intellect that shines thru this post

Karen Xavier said...

saj, this is a masterpiece.... I was readin it and laughing so much, tonio was giving me weird looks. It was brilliant, damn hilarious... the elders do seem intent on making it legal for us to sustain evolution.I like the part about offsprings growing up and wrecking the home and stuff like that... but that's so hollywoodish. Oh well, life is definitely not what I wanted it to be... but it is liveable, and it does make sense. Ryan, that 'crack' bit was funny... I do hope you do not speak that way to girls though.

Appletini said...

Interesting view mahathma..... cracked? I have never heard of that term before. Hilarious :)

Zak said...

Kavidey - I am humbled and honoured by ur praise . and the kids thing is not hollywoodish! look at what u have done! u have used up ur house for 25 long years like a resort and now ur all set and ready for the next 50(appx) in another place :p ...poor tonio! haha hope tht winds u up!


Apple - So the "crack" thing made u laugh tsk tsk

SamY said...

** He cooly asks me "Inniku idhu ungalukku first time ah"

SJSurya oda influence'a irukkum :) ... gud thing he didn't ask "thambi peeru enna?" :p

** I just felt like doing a 180

about which axis?

** I wonder if someone will ask me on the day of my wedding " Is it the first time for you today "

ppl who know you well wudn't :)

Zak said...

and ah kavidey! the weird looks at u from tonio have nuthn to do with u reading the post! gooblybooblyloobly! grow up kid :p

muddled said...

u crack me up!
awesome post! good thing no one was around to hear me laugh like a person ailing from crackiness!

Zak said...

oh Candice did I ! Please help me get surprised :-)

kiddin! glad a few are smiling !

wildeyes said...

was it really that good or r u guys being sarcastic?

Zak said...

meghs! ur 31 now ! those brain cells tht comprehend irresistable humor shud be activated by now! read the post first !

Karen Xavier said...

oh poor megh's...
Megh's it was really funny, maybe you do not get it, because you have not suffered the elders wrath. You were too busy enjoyin your 'retreats'

Bungz said...

Ummm... No comments...