Just woke up! Truly! I was sleeping the whole day in office :p I ve been giving this blog thing a little slack because it seems like a lot of what is supposed to be part of work right now ,is trying hard to make it painful for me ,by which, well, what am i typing ! Ufff! Im just overloaded with work. so i decided to sleep over today in office :-) .. it works always ! try it ! make sure u dont have this huge big funny manager who gives u unrelated replies ,(one of my past managers had hair protruding from his nose into the earths atmosphere with a stupid nokia phone bouncing of his ugly belly from a tag and he always used to make sure he gives totally unconnected replies(its called managerial skills) like
Q : The cubicle next to me is a dummy one and it has a nortel phone and it annoys me everytime it keeps ringing . please get it removed
A : When you enter any new culture you’re liable to commit a few social blunders. You might offend people without meaning to or you might misunderstand what others say and take offense when it’s not intended.
Q : The phone...eh ... errr...
A : I guess I was not very clear in my description so let me try to explain again..
)
My mind has been flooded with thoughts like OMG AM I GOOD ENOUGH ! I SUCK... I will prove myself....Why am I going crazy for a while...Eventually, FRIENDSHIP solves everything...I must work out twice as much as I am doing now...What should I get for her when I see her first...Why does Jude justify the Sunita Williams phenomenon as correct by saying she even has a tandoori oven in the space shuttle and she makes gobi for other astronauts... Why kavidey always starts her phone calls with a duddddeeee whottsap always!!!!! Why I dont see my brother for 5 days at a stretch when we are living in the same house together ...why is it raining in chennai now... why am i obsessed with this song
The hype around Sunita Williams' Indian connection is uncalled for. Just because she has performed a rare feat, her Indian roots are being spoken about while she herself may be completely disconnected from India.It is sad to see that everytime an Indian achieves something in the West, it becomes a big deal for some of us ,even if the person hasn't been living in India for years!! It is shameful to see these things happening here! Someone tell them not to do this!!!!
Ok ! now to the real thing! Last weekend was eventful! I was in Coimbatore! Wedding preparation classes! will write abt it later! want to sleep now!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
er.. well.. actually.. its just that.. you kinda.. the thing is.. well YOU FORGOT TO MENTION ME!!!
i did mention u indirectly! "she performed a rare feat" ... it was inspired from u namidey :p... uve dont so many of it
you're just jealous that Indians are taking over space
my @$$ jealous ! i just said the ppl here are shameless! i never said anything abt her! what she has done is awsome
please be reading the comments for the rediff article http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/jun/23sunita2.htm
(warning: may cause puking. don't read in bed)
yeah I agree, with the over hyped Sunita's indian connection. Indians are forever seeking approval and acceptance and tryin to prove themselves. If you ask me, I think indians have proved themselves everywhere, they just need to prove themselves to their own selves. okay enough psychology. On a different note, how come there is no furore in India over designer Anand jon's cases, he's all indian too. Why aren't they condemning that, as much as they are revelling in sunita's indian roots.
So u r back!!
A chai wala also knows about Sunitha & NASA now.. thanks to news channels..
It was meant to be a positive comment..
the chai wala has copies of dna(daily news & analysis) all over his stalls, no wonder he knows what happens.
Post a Comment