Saturday, June 02, 2007

What is an auspicious place !



Aint she beautiful in that ! Wonder why people keep ditchin her :-( .. I wish whoever I marry wears tht light pink gown for the wedding!


Oke here we go! on my still new samsung mobile at 330 pm

PFIL : Sajeeve ,I am in chennai .
Me: Great Uncle ,how was the journey
PFIL : Flight got delayed by a couple of hours . Otherwise I would have called u earlier.
Me: [Thank God ] So ....[what should I say]
PFIL : So as we are meeting for the first time ,let it be an auspicious place
Me : [Sparkys ,Pasha,Zaras, Dublin...] Ok Uncle which Church is comfortable for you! :p
PFIL : Santhome Church
Me: Besant Nagar Church should be easier for me !
PFIL : Ok Ill see you there at 530
Me: Ok Cee you then!

So I met him! Rather THEM ! So apparently PFIL and his in laws and co brothers and co sisters and nephews and nieces first cousin second cousin etc etc are all too impressed with me !I was totally shocked when I saw so many ppl !

Luckily PFIL and couple of other uncles had lil sympathy for me. So they came to this brilliant idea of taking a small walk to Planet Yum in the beach and talk for sometime! I was never so glad in my life! Some of the things I was made aware of during the discussion

1) Water problem is not that acute as it used to be in Chennai earlier . The monsoons last year have left lot of water it seems
2) People dont have driving sense in Chennai
3) Helmets are funny on pillion riders
4) Rajnikanth will act in only 2 more movies
5)Its hot in chennai in summer it seems :p
6)Houses have covered every area in Nagercoil
7)We cant fit ac at our house with the normal wiring
8)U have to scream to get hold of a parking slot on the beach!
9)My total work experience in IT industry is 6 years . I realised it today . They even knew Bank of New York is my parent company .

PFIL finally asked me if I wanted to ask him anything while parting ! I asked him if he can sing well :p ! hahahahaha! I still dont get the connection! Why cant they just lemme flirt with the girl for a few days :p ! ok thats overkill! Anyway it went well until now! My email id and chat id will be made available to the girl it seems! Should I be grateful for that ! Dank u Dank u to everyone who are thinking I dont know her orkut page and email id already :p

I am feeling weird !

Namidey wanted me to write about her in this post. I have done it already Namidey :p

Uffff! downside is it loooks like I need to make a trip to the great Nagercoil!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to Nagercoil! your presence is always welcomed here. did you ask her dad if shes got a diary? you should have asked him you know..and CONGRATULATIONS! the first post ever that you've written clean with no offending language! and thanks for mentioning me.. you're a sweetheart :P

Zak said...

i can still be profane here namidey!

anyway i have decided to cut out the profane psych in me hereafter!

Bungz said...

Continuing the haa haa hee hee hoo hoo here

And looks like you are the desperate one. :P

Zak said...

u hve no idea bungz! Im so desperate ! my foot! its unfortunate that i was not born as a kongu vellala gounder :p!

Bungz said...

very fortunate for me!

Zak said...

yay yay ! i saw it the other day :p

Bungz said...

Yeah. Didn't you?!

Zak said...

yeah! I was taken aback!

That Squirrel said...

dude...did you mean Sparks? sparky's is the american diner (great restaurant) you should check it out sometimes. It's quite an auspicious place! hahahaha

Zak said...

yep Anju Sabu! Ive been to Sparkys in chetpet!I dont think there any eating joint in chennai that I have not been too! and I have some of THOSE crazy memories there too :p

pardon me for the typo here!

Anonymous said...

hey your new blog address is so whacky dude! :P

Zak said...

boo

Karen Xavier said...

saj, you forgot to write about the "you receiving their blessings" part...

Zak said...

ha ! yes ! how did I! I also tried to be a very very nice christian boy by acting overly pious

Anonymous said...

so write about the blessings.. sounds interesting!

Zak said...

I blessed everyone finally and said bye!

Ryan W.F. said...

as long as they dont ask u if they can shower ur blessings, everything's fine bro...rite ;)