Thursday, June 07, 2007

I gotta .....

I'm posting for two reasons. I got several complaints that I haven't updated in quite sometime and I'm feeling emotionally charged. Let's see what sort of ...I can write about this time.

So, things have kinda sucked for me in the last one year. Several things have fallen apart because of certain things I really don't want to get into right now. I was feeling alone . I was feeling like nothing is going to work out for me and I'm going to lose everything. Uffff!!hahahaha!! Nothing is wrong with me ! I just tried to be dramatic !! People around me think I am the most happiest person in the world for some reason . I like to believe that way too.I am doing just as fine as the most happiest person in this planet!

Ive decided to take up what is supposedly the most thrilling of journeys in India - Arranged Marriage ! So far So Good is what they say! So far tooo goood is how I am feeling now ! The alien is me so calm and collective! He is happy for me now! I'm so mad at the world right now that I can't even compose my thoughts in any coherent way. Not that it was any other way earlier :-) ... I just need to step outside and scream at the top of my lungs!

How I wish my Mom was around to see all this ! I never wished for it more ! When I was little, my Mom always told me, "You hear what you want to hear." And its meant so much to me in life! She could look at my face and know when I was hurt , when some really minor triumph was really a major deal, or when I was getting ready to tell a lie. I can remember the eyes that would detach from her body and follow me around….."You will never in your life do anything that your Mom will not eventually find out about" she would say to us…and she was never wrong.I hope she is watching me and all my loved ones now! Its just too bad for me that she is not around now !If someone, some day, tells me I am 1% of the human my Mother was, I will take it as a compliment and smile and believe that I have succeded in life .

I gotta .....sleep is what I meant by the title ! Initially i thought I should say I gotta Queen! Overkill ! So dropped the idea :p .. hope she doesnt read this :-)

10 comments:

wildeyes said...

anna, as far as i can tell, periamma wud be very proud of u.

Zak said...

:-)

That Squirrel said...

A very touching post, Sajeeve...nice. I didn't get the gotta queen bit though!

Zak said...

u wont anjus :-) its too complicated

thanks the yous anjus! i am honoured

Jude said...

I have to admit, that was touching.

Anonymous said...

very nice post sajeeve anna... i'm sure aunty would be very proud of you and she'd probably be more happy for you than anyone else... I'm soooooooooo happy for you.. CONGRATULATIONS! :P

PS: i know what the Queen bit means :P hahahaha..

Gomathy S said...

When I clicked your blog I expected the same "First Impression" ,so I thought of dropping in a comment "Busy with your 'PW' " :P ->derived from "PFIL" ofcourse!!
But well.. I never expected such a touchy one!!!!
Btw congrats for whatever reason :P

Zak said...

Carol - tnx and calm down

Scribbler - thank u very much

Karen Xavier said...

saj, very moving... celine aunty knows all this and more, she knows you are going to be just fine.

Zak said...

tnx everyone! didnt expect this when i was writing :-)