My PW and I were discussing likes and dislikes. I casually told her I like that I loved rappling down cliffs .

(All real men are rapplers to some degree. That is why little boys climb down anything u make them sit on. But, back to what I was saying.)
She mentioned to me that it sounded like fun . After all, she is an adventurous, fun type of girl who liked travelling all over.
"You won't believe the way I rapple ," I said confidently. "It's not really for girls."
Do you see the intellignece involved in the the statement, "It's not really for girls"? This will force her to try to rapple. The girl's psych is mostly filled with chaos! She will look stupid at rappling, and I won't. She'll look dumb, and I won't. She'll say things like, "oooh, Ufffff,hmmphhh,eeeks,aaaaahhhh,Sajeeve hold me,get me out of here" I can say things like, "It's only a cliff." Just hold urself tight to the rope...want a burger?" I will look like a hardenened primitive native who rapples down hills just for the heck of it in the wilderness using those thick vines or creepers(whatever they call it -Jude told me they are called vines or creepers and that tarzan used it ); now this makes a girl wanting to feel protected and that I am the man for her! . She will feel helpless hanging alone midway through the cliff , and if I am really doing well, she will want me to help her . This is sooo good.
But as they say... u get slapped in ur mind if u hope for the unreal ! She told me
"huh.. ive dont it so many times... ive done river crossing and wild water rafting and trekking and bla bla blah ...so u shut ur trap "
All i cud do was show my teeth to the mirror and scratch my head and force myself to feel nice abt the whole thing :-)
ps : PW - I did not mean Power Windows :-)
12 comments:
i know whats PW. And i know who is PW. And Muhahahahahahaha... Way to go Saj's PW.
Ha ha ha ... Dude, this so reminds me of George of the Jungle... Not Tarzan...
ooooohhhh.... just perfect. Shut your trap, perfect line for you.
hahahahahhahah, i like her already!!!
someone who can make u shut ur trap...NICE!!
About the tarzan thing, the conversation went like this:
sajeeve: good morning
me: *yawn*
sajeeve: what does tarzan use to swing between trees?
me: wtf? are you writing a blog post?
About the tarzan thing, the uncensored conversation actually went like this:
sajeeve: good morning
Jude: *yawn* I wish I am regular like you
sajeeve: what are those things that hang from trees
Jude: wtf?
sajeeve :and creep/twine up trees and and rocks
Jude :I am amazed by your eloquent inquisitiveness.Are u talking about what tarzan hangs on to for dear life when he swings across trees!
They are Vines
Sajeeve : Tarzan! Oh Yes!
Jude : Please do the post asap. Its been a long time since i read something good after the complete works of shakesphere
I told you, jude speaks like shakespeare sometimes..
shakesphere never said wtf
Sounds like you needed this hehehe
That's what happens when you try to out smart a female :)
spideeee
father jeee!.. being a resular visitor, i have blogrolled u...
Post a Comment