On my new samsung phone !!!
Someone from Nagercoil : "hello is it sajeeve , I am [something] raby .. have u heard of the name before "
Me : NO
Someone from Nagercoil : I am [something ] raby .Sajeeve do u hear me .Have u heard of the name before
Me : What do you want ?
Someone from Nagercoil : I am coming to Chennai by flight tomorow from Trivandrum ?
Me : Ok So ! [ shud i watch the flight when it arrives over chennai and whistle]
Someone from Nagercoil : I will land at 1140 in Chennai
Me : [WTH] Do you want to talk to me ...er ..Sajeeve
Someone from Nagercoil : yes yes ! I am [something] raby .. have u heard of the name before
Me : I would have . PLease tell me Who you are sir ?
Someone from Nagercoil : I am from NAgercoil and I have spoken to your Father already
Me : [dang dang oops its him - i assume vaguely its him ] Oh Ok! Sorry Uncle ! Ur voice was not clear :p .. I think there is some network related issue here in Chennai
How are you doing.
Potential father in law :p : So how is life. How are you doing , Are u working
Me : [ do u want a beggar for ur kid ] No Uncle [assuming he meant if i worked on saturday ] I am off on weekends .
Potential father in law :p : So I shall give u a call tomorow once i reach
Me : [OH MY GOD] Ok Uncle I shall save ur number to avoid further chaos . Nice Talking to you . Ceeya 2row!
Potential father in law :p :Yes !It was wonderful talking to you too ! Ill meet you tomorow if ur free. - beeeep .
Me : [why did u call me . to confirm if im not deaf and dumb ]
Wel Wel! Ill write more of the encounter with one more potential f-in-law tomorow !
btw do u guys know what namidey did!
namitha called kavidey at 2 am... tonio thought it was alarm at 530 and got up and went to the bathroom and started getting ready for office :p
its the problem when u have such weird office timings i guess! u rarely sleep !
ps: as always anything in [] is what i think
Friday, June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
38 comments:
HA HA HA... HOO HOO HOO... HEE HEE HEE... All the best, dude...
And do i need to give more reason for why i should go off mobile phone?
psycho!! ur deriving pleasure out of a poor boys pain ! Are u giving up ur mobile fone because i might get married! aaw! im touched ! geeez! ill say no to the ppl who are coming tomorow :p
wow!i feel like a celebrity.
saj, be nice...
We really want things to work out, we want another get together... more fun , more food, more laughter, more weddings...
All the very best to meet my Dad (your so-called Potential Father-in-law)
Do blog about your encounter.....
Waiting to know :-)))))))))))
keep trying :p
hey what if anonymous is the girl or a relative? in which case she likes your humour...go for it! haha...and be nice. :D
Nice going Nam...what did you want to tell Kavitha at 2 am??? I'm curious!!
Kavidey - more weddings - :-O
how many times are u planning to get me married
anju i wanted to know on which page they were at in 2 in the morning ;)
Anju - I am the father of werid intelligence !
So ur connection is quicker now !
NAMIDEYYYYY! my blog is a holy place !
hhahahahha, i wanna know which page too.n anna show some respect to ur father in law
thre was nuthn disrespectful .. and he is no fthr in law yet
yeah she likes ur humour and she is not ur relative but ur friend's friend, try to find her if possible
nice try again :p ... i wudnt mind the least even if she reads it ! and
anonymous comments suck.. atleast use some pseudonym like screwball or hammerhead
hey it should either be THE girl or THE girls sister.. hey instead of screwball of hammerhead.. pigface or pea brain would be nice..
bwahahahaha! namidey ! now i know its u! u wouldnt really want to screw up my marriage otherwise by calling them pig face or peabrain :p
hahahaha...sajeeve anna... so you're sure you'd go ahead with it huh *wink* *wink*
crap! what do u think ! i am test driving some car
Hi nameeta carol nice to c u here, actually i wanna talk to u, (ur school mate) but ur guess is wrong
ahhhh... St.Joseph's product.. im proud of my schools products... so who are Ms.Anonymous/screwball/hammerhead/
pigface/peabrain you can add few names of your choice too..
I've got the Black Label for you. Too late to offer some to your PFIL, but still. This conversation is getting interesting. Anonymous please give us a hint.
JUDE!!!!!!! i missed you :P Jude you can name her a few names too if you want... but it should be interesting ok..
FOUND!
Jude? Is it Jude Britto from b'lore?
FOUND?? is that the new name for Ms.Anonymous?? ryan! im sure you can do better than that...
Still Anonymus comments suck! i already have a alien in me! i dont like other aliens invading my mind! its not allowed
So Anonymous knows me. That narrows down the field quite a bit.
So Nima.. hows life?? hows Nikhil doing, now that his college and all is over??
hmm! yeah ! there is only one jude britto and he is from bangalore! and there is only one bangalore! WTF
ok guys bye
So I wasn't too far off the mark.
ok who is Nima now
you dont know nima? havent you seen the advertisemets?? Nima soap Nima soap.. Nima Bar Soap!
got it wrong..the ad goes 'Nima rose Nima rose. Rose Rose Nima Rose'
i c tht ur hungry now! go and have someone
It went well ppl!
YAY!!!!
Post a Comment