Friday, June 08, 2007

Loose Thoughts

Surprising! I've been absent mindedly minding my own business today from the moment I got up! I wonder why! Lack of sleep!Im stressed more out of excitment ! Its a nice way to get stressed !
I feel like I should be going out and doing the simple things today, but I just don't have the energy nor the brain power to do so.I just want to go on a long drive with some good music! good music reminds me of this



I wish they perform at my wedding !

I dont know what to write! Ok let me ask the alien to interview me!

Alien = A; Me = M hereafter

A : What happens to you when you eat Ice Creams? A lot of Ice Creams especially with chocolate on them?

M : When I eat Ice creams I say things like, “Mmm ” "Awwww" "Whoaaa" because Ice creams are pretty good. If I eat a lot of Ice Creams I feel sick about it. Then I say thing like, “Im done . I’m not eating anymore Ice Cream” And then that whole cycle repeats again the next day


A : What is it like in your city (chennai)

M : Right now its hot and sunny and humid . If you like the traffic and the pollution and the ill mannered people who will swear at you in the blink of an eye , then it is awsome

A : Do you like Animal Planet

M : I love it . Where else can I see tarantulas making out

A : Are you scared of anything

M : You . And enlarged shadows of moving cockroaches .I dont like watching ppl dying . I dont like the local news channels showing close up shots of gory accidents .

A : Any embarrasing moment that comes to your mind.

M : I think it was in my 7th grade . A moron spilt water strategically on my pants .I was blamed of pee-ing in the history class . It was totally unfair . I didnt even have the satisfaction of pee-ing

A : Ur favorite mammal !

M : Id like to believe it will be my wife . I like beef steaks . they are kinda once-upon-a-time-not-so-long-ago mammals.

A : Ur favourite hobby

M : laughing - 's soooo contagious, you know

A : What is yo... M : Enough!

Im listening to



It never fails to amaze me!

Btw ! My new Bean Bag is awsome! I love jumping on it! I did it four times now!

3 comments:

wildeyes said...

4 TIMESS?????.....so when r u gonna buy a new bean bag?

Zak said...

its a bean bag!

wildeyes said...

if u jump on it, once is more than enough to go buy another one priyangey