Sunday, June 24, 2007

Looking Ahead...

There are two types of people in this world : the bright and attractive people like yourself who read Whackyeyez ,and the eight billion idiots who get in our way. Since we are outnumbered ,its a good idea not to refer them as idiots to their faces.A devious whackyeyez reader suggested calling them "whacky-viduals" instead .The advantage to this word is that you can insult someone without the risk of physical harm . Example :

You : Your quite a whacky-vidual,Nameeta

Nameeta: Thank You

She will be happy I refered to her here also . I like to make people happy :-)

If youre not already surrounded by whacky-viduals,you will be soon. New ones are being born every minute,despite the complexity involved in breeding. So the future is going to be like this. You will have to plan and survive amongst them... I recommend that you have a few shooters and get a bit groggy ,because u would notice that the lines dont all fit together and make sense -like the following ones.
I am more of a sprinter than a marathoner when it comes to many aspects of life. For example ,when I am running,over short distances - upto two yards - I am impressive. I am not so impressive over long distances,i try to compensate for my lack of long distance endurance by having good form. Im told my running style is quite majestic... Thats probably because I learned to run by watching nature films in which cheetahs chased frightened zebras...now when I run ,i open my eyes real wide and let my tongue slap the side of my face...majestic!!! you will run like a frigthened zebra...
If u think none of the above is relevant to what i am trying to say...your so wrong...it leads to a prediction... In future bloggiens will take a long time to get to the point...That way the post will look longer... Ufff! I wonder when these people will grow up!
As with my previous posts ,hereafter i will say a lot of obvious things that u already agree with...thereby making me look like a genius...but in a departure from the past i will also say as many controversial and infalammatory stuff as I can..like my prev post (i.e pretending to have actual opinions).
If lots of gullible whacky-viduals get mad at me , it might generate enough publicity to get me invited as a guest on Oprah! thats the real goal :p ....so if u see something that makes u mad here... dont sit idle... start a protest... ill help u...
Dont keep assuming that current trends will continue. for example dont assume that a puppy would continue growing larger and larger until one day - in a fit of uncontrolled happiness -its wagging tail would destroy half of chennai ...it doesnt happen...
According to Star Trek ,there are many alien races who would like to have sex with humans.Imagine the confusion.Imagine the anatomical possibilites!! its hard enough to have sex with humans ,much less humanoids...one wrong move and ur transported to the gamma quadrant....

Who knows this might happen down the line!

ME TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH AN ALIEN

Me : May I touch that

Alien : That is not an erogenous zone. It is a seperate corporeal being that is attached to my body for six hundred years.

Me : Its cute. I wonder if it would let me have sex with it.

Alien : Thats exactly what I said six hundred years ago


Ok ! Coming back to the point .

In future I will be sharing with all of u

* My awsome powers of logic
* My crystal clear observations
* My almost frightening intution
* My total lack of guilt

for making the future of blogosphere bright...

I simply do not care about random bloggiens. I dont bother about putting down insignificant bloggiens in public...I’ve shared plenty of intellectual and stupid thoughts before, and will continue to do so. I’m not about to waste any energy protecting bloggiens from their own stupidity. I would be glad if some bloggiens stop thinking they are Shakesphere in the making and write trash! I would be glad if they realise how dumb they are in writing certain things! i would be glad if they keep their dirt trash to themselves! I have quit being profane! So this place is looking pleasant and neat! Your lucky!

Hell, I’m living on a daily basis, clearly I have no interest in reacting to whacky-viduals who stumble upon my blog once in a eon and try to rectify me...That may sound like I don’t respect the average bloggien, but in fact the opposite may be true. I have faith that you’re smart enough to understand the intelligent things I write here, on your own, to learn things on your own, to ask questions when you need help. I don’t assume that you’re a bumbling idiot who should use a computer only under strict supervision...

8 comments:

Jude said...

Is "Erogenous zone" a term they taught you in marriage prep class?

Zak said...

ssss! i thot it was something to do with ergonomics initially

Karen Xavier said...

So jude, wants to attend marriage prep courses now? and Saj, the thought of you getting married and giving birth to human babies is scary enough... and trust me when I say that it really is. So you can leave out aliens, don't even think about it.

Gomathy S said...

Hmm..you seem to have some obsession with aliens!!

Zak said...

didnt u realise it all these days.. i have an alien in my head! like ur alter egos and muses and stuff

Zak said...

jude is already married to his profession

Appletini said...

Is this the alien in you talking again? :)

Zak said...

yeah yeah! send me a bottle of appletini!