Sunday, June 10, 2007

I need my Peace Intact

I was watching the climax of Departed... And suddenly... Te de dain dain te de dain dain te de dain dain DAINNNN (the ever annoying Nokia ringtone)... Hmmm... And it's not from the movie(they're killing there...), Ah!, it's a jack@$$ in the row ahead of me who is answering the call... Ah well, I don't mind moving for him to take it, his gf just might be dying... But It was the phone ringing that put me off.I wonder if he was thinking that him shouting would help me hear better either! I politely told him "Dude I dont want to know if your bike's silencer has been fixed ... I wish they stick it down ur...so tht u keep silent" . He thought I was demented enough to come to the movie alone and started raising his voice...when he heard 20 of us calling him a #@$#$ @$$ $%$%$@ $%$$ $@%$% $%$@%$ $%$%$%$ @$%$%$% ...People who came to watch the movie had a nice laugh. The point is I got annoyed like everyone else !

WTH ...?A mobile telephone or cellular telephone is a long-range, portable electronic device used for mobile communication. I mean the phone is for communicating with people who are not near you. In addition to the standard voice function of a telephone, current mobile phones can support many additional services such as SMS for text messaging, email,and MMS for sending and receiving photos and video.Why cant these idiots use all these features when they are watching a movie in a theate ! and that too a nice movie! It's crass, especially when there are so many ads and boards asking u to keep the phone silent!!A phone WILL ring in the middle... Really people, you guys need to learn... It's annoying.

ringtones? Ok... I agree that the pub might just not be playing the best music ever but that doesn't mean you have to show off your stupidly loud mp3s to everyone ! Please... It's loud, it's ridiculous.Last week in office! Would you believe that ! I was in the middle of optimising some piece of C++ code and impressing a few juniors when suddenly ...Jhalak Dikhlaja Jhalak Diklaja ...it was like someone had bought a megaphone to work!!!!Huh! It was freakingly annoying! Jhalak Diklaja my @$$.The vibrator option on cell phones are really was meant for one thing (no, not that you perverts...), but for letting people know that they have a call/SMS even when the ringtones are off. I hope and wish people'd realize that...
Please please please keep your phones on silent when needed. It involves pressing 3 buttons at the max on a nokia and one button on most other phones.And all u have to do is use is ur fingers! Please refer your user manual . Use SMS ,Call later.

I should be going on a Holiday to some place where there is no cell phone allowed! Check out holiday anyway!

5 comments:

Appletini said...

I am DYING to go to Greece, And yes cell phones can be soooo annoying !

Zak said...

YEs! Athens is in my mind for a long time !

Gomathy S said...

You hear the loud ring tone nearby piercing ur ears for long.. & the owner is missing.. & u end up being the nearest neighbour...:|
Surely u r not a receptionist !!!
I dont understand why they have a cellphone if they do not intend 2 carry it anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

how about a mobile network jammer inside cine-halls? nice post mahatma... by the way, i did not understand the "#@$#$ @$$ $%$%$@ $%$$ $@%$% $%$@%$ $%$%$%$ @$%$%$% " part.. i am very innocent

Bungz said...

I TOTALLY hear you on this one! Which is why my phone is on silent most of the time. :P