I am slightly tipsy now [I got hit by an aeroplane :-) ] ...I love computers. To me computers are like wives,in the sense that I cant make a good analogy about either one of them right now. Ok to the point I want to talk abt . Children have easy acces to porn. Is it good. Is it good for us[horny adults] . When i meet people ,I can tell immediately whether they are harmed by exposure to dirty pictures when they were kids. The people who viewed dirty pictures are always cynical and sarcastic [:-EEEEE ] ... So u can decide for urselves now on who all were addicted to porn during their childhood...but dont worry whackyviduals and the remaining faithful .. those who were lucky enough to be galvanised from obscenity are monks now . I am over generalising of course :-) ...Theres is a lot of gray area... for example ,some people who looked at pictures of themselves naked have become gay monks,but these are exceptions and not the rule...
In future more efforts will be made to protect young people from porn on the internet. I am totally in favour of that. Those kids should get their porn the same way I got it during my time- by shoplifting :-) ... yes,I suffered more ill effects of exposure to it ,but atleast I was learning a trade in the process of getting it...It is so unfair now..I feel cheated, jealous... Kids dont have to leave the house ...They can switch on a computer and fill their drives with free porn. Atleast thts what Ive been told [note how innocent and oblivious I am to all this]
While researching for this post ,I tried to find obscene pictures on the internet where i didnt have to use my credit card...I googled some unmentionable disgusting words hoping it will take me to the correct places ...And it did ! whoo hoo! I tried one location after another...all the servers are overloaded with trafic...it just tells me that internet is safe for children...let me tell u why.. kids have shorter attention span than adults ...they would never sit in front of the comp for hours on the slight chance tht they might see something naughty at some undetermined time in future...there were some clever exceptions though like me [oops ! the cat is out ] ...remember we are talkin abt kids here ... mostly boys... of course there were excpetions with the girls... i knew a few... So ! u can conclude tht children on a majority dont watch porn always ... according to me ,You have to be atleast 21 years old before u will be willing to sit in front of a screen for minutes waiting for pictures of naked people...people get patient as they age...Logically all the internet porn sites will be jammed with hits from horny adults [and bloggers doing research] ,because these guys have more patience..
Frankly we need more horny old people to protect the children from watching porn on the internet.that is the only way I can think of.No parental involvement or laws or rules or blocking-children-from-watching-porn software will stop those intelligent kids from getting spoilt at an very young age. It spoils their mind ruthlessly. and it is a very big issue tht is not being highlighted as much as it should be. Not all kids would have been like me and would have hoped to be the perfect grown up in a few years like me...I have nothing against the kids btw...wonder why i try to be a reformer at times..I sincerly think it is our duty to prevent kids from watching porn though! Their time will come! for now let them do their math to perfection!
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
ive always wanted to shoplift atleast once. i was going to try on a pair of earrings once and then innocently leave the shop with them, but my friend noticed and threw a fit and insisted that i go put them back where i picked them up from :( spoilsport
is ur friend a girl! i assume it has to be a girl! u shud go with boys when u need moral support :-)
.. they are the best
you get porn on the internet?
yeah! i was so shocked when this kid showed it to me !
when exactly did you start this little research of yours bro?? i remember u sharing some of these unmentionable sites to me way before sometime in january ;) so at least we're doing our part in protecting the innocence of children...three cheers!!!
hahaha
we need more men like you out there to protect our innocent children
yeah saj it was a girl
Hmmmm!! How am I going to bring up the kids with you? :( ... keep your parental involvment skills to yourself :p
I am enabling comment moderation
oh dont be a spoilsport!!!! we all wanna read raina's comments, dont we?
did i!
I definitely agree :) I think we need more parents to protect young children from watching porn ! Their minds are to young to process the idea of sex... good for you mahathma ;)
PROCESS THE IDEA OF SEX ...haha
"Practice before you preach" huh!!??
Btw this is a single comment;not lengthy.
i dont think i need practice for sex :p
and Im glad ur taking my advise seriously scribbler
I meant "protecting the innocence of children" :P
i didnt mean anything else u pervert
Hello Samuel Davis ! Please refrain from reading/commenting on my blog! I was talking for my friend anju and will always talk for my friends when they being annoyed by people like you. I dont know who you are . So I hope you will refrain from commenting on my blog in future. and please dont use bad language in my blog ! I find it very disturbing . I hate the f word!
hahaha (for your last line)...Sajeeve, let me personally apologise to you for bringing in germs like the one mentioned. He seems to have a mental condition that cannot be contained. Thanks for standing by me.
By the way, I totally agree with you on this post. But let Raina have the upper hand while dealing with the kids! :D
why are u apologising! chill!
Yes, protect the children from porn! I'm serious though, I was a bit shocked when my ex boyfriend told me that he was already looking at porn by the age of 5. He had found a lot under his dad's bed. Seriously, shouldn't kids that age be playing outside on their tricycles or watching cartoons?
Your son/daughter should read this post when they grow up. They'd have a great time indeed. This post was indeed porny..
Post a Comment