I remember once attempting to cajole a girl(Meeenakshi if I remember) with my then extreme athletic ability in school while I was playing soccer for the district and state .
It was back in the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium where I usualy used to practice everyday . I had this huge crush on this Meenakshi. Meenakshi was this national 4x100 athelete .. the most gorgeous athelete you could find in the stadium...She almost looked like a chiselled Greek Goddess ! And I always knew she had the hots for me !
And There she was walking by the football ground where I had been practicing my usual monstrously powerful Roberto Carlos Free kicks (I am a lefty predominantly with my legs)that erased the paint on the goal post. Well, this kick was going to be extra powerful. I timed everything perfectly.I placed the ball ! I got set at 8 feet from the ball .The dummy human wall was perfectly placed! I wanted to blast it through the wall into the left top corner! She was getting closer. I saw the goal mouth ,then the ball, then the goal mouth again. She was even closer. I did it again. She was close! One more look and then accelerate elegantly . I got into my stride ! I was sure she will be stunned ! just three more steps and the full swishhhh of my left leg! It was all poetry in motion! Except for one thing. I stepped on a perfectly placed funny looking round stone, it bounced up at a weird angle right up my shorts and hit me in my... well, you know what I mean. I remember something so painful enveloping me. I just collapsed to the ground ... I was crawling in the ground ,and screaming - I sounded like a wolf being tickled... Despite being almost paralysed, I somehow had a brief glimpse of her. She was watching me holding my ... ,and rolling on the ground and howling.She was not impressed.
Looking back at it is funny ! I dont remember the pain! Let me explain the connection to the flashback!
Apparently I am supposed to be mailing someone for the first time ! And as always all my cousins and friends are excited about how ridiculous I would end up looking in doing so! Here are some of the best suggestions I got
1)
Hello ,
I am partcularly intrigued by the funny names in your famiy . dont ever think u can name our kids like that. i like u u like me . lets reproduce soon. thats what the elders want to see
2)
hi,
I heard you are nice and calm. but i highly doubt. so why dont you reply telling me what makes you bad and naughty.
3) Hello ,
Reply to this email . then we shall talk about making babies
...
Well Well! I dont even know if anything is going to happen! But its fun being part of all this ! Whatever it is I love you all! so now u can guess who said which one !
Actually the best way to make a nice impression is to not try to make one. I've seen guys try to impress a girl. They look just like guys trying to impress a girl. They are more often the specimens used by the girls to be ridiculed. So its better to be urself! So, you see, don't try to impress a girl. Just be yourself. Don't make your eyes look like the o's in Google. Don't keep sticking your tongue out and licking your lips . Don't walk around with widened chest . Just be a nice homo sapien... Wait for the right time to introduce yourself. In fact, wait until some other moron has made a fool of himself and then you quickly introduce yourself. That way, you will look a much much better. It works! Geeez! Ive pissed off so many guys :p!!
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
hahahahahaha.. i wish meenakshi would read your blog now.. imagine she gets impressed now... and i like the 2nd suggestion out of all three :P
meenakshi is in ahemedabad with two kids ! i shud have hit on her then! I was apparently too nice then !
i know why u like the second one u nut case ! I purposely didnt include ur lesbian phrase as I have taken vow not to be profane anymore :p
Hehe all the best with all these stuff :P
Geez! dangs scribbler!
saj saj saj... what to do with you???
laugh and laugh kavidey!!! that wht I am here for !
*ahem* is the one who for whom the email is intended for reading this?
funny...send all three and ask her to choose the best one. Actually, there's nothing a guy needs to do if the girl is already bent on being impressed. And yet, nothing he can do will impress her if she's bent on not being impressed. So good luck and I hope she's interested already. It's better to seem like a guy who's interested than a guy who doesn't know what to do at all. You'll be fine!
You poor thing :) YES! You said it... just be yourself. It really annoys me when guys try tooo hard. I just feel like gettting a rock hitting their ...... (you know what) :p
Sorry for the late response ! have been too busy off late [tsk tsk]
bungz - apparently she was anonymouns commentor in the earlier post
Anju - only u can be so funny ! Yes its all going fine and nice ! I like all the ideas u come up with though!
Will be checking all ur posts today :-)
Apple - where did u dissapear for so long! yeah you said it ! poor thing ! its me its me! Sometimes u dont have to do anything to impress when ur like me [wink wink]
Post a Comment