This is the best orkut profile ever made. now i have decided to bring it down now! Its a hard hard decision for me to do this! but i have to ! I need to save it up somewhere :p ... so
Ok here it is ! It starts with the profile name as "Priyanka" which will entice unsuspecting fools to take a look at it :p
about me: I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
- Dilbert
is my favourite quote! I love the Dilbert Principles!
And I am not Priyanka! I am Sajeeve ! hot male 26 from hot chennai!! Just put it as Priyanka ...so that all of you can see how many desperate idiots visit my profile assuming it to be a realy hot n cute Priyanka!! Of course I am assuming that priyankas are generally hot n cute
So dont be surprised if you see scraps like the following
(note : the words following "-" are my views on the scraps)
1. hi there...how are you doing ? wanna be friends ? - Thts common and pardonable
2. Hey you...just thought of saying hi... - hope
3. hiiii Again, - the last 3 i's denote the frustration and excitement as he sees light at the end of the tunnel
4. which shampoo and soap do u use? - WTF?
5. hey Priyanka 27m bangalore here wanna add u as frd - who cares
6. hi Priyanka , u look cool Ok ,why are you looking behind... are the flowers for me - photo appreciation, another fucked up genre.
7. hey ur smile is so sweet yaar - WTF ! u can only see me covering my ass with flowers in tht snap
8 .U LOOK HOT............ - So bold.but where
9. hi this is Z here from Chennai...wanna do frienship wid uuuuuu - Do My Foot
10. Thanks for adding me - Hopeless bastards
11. why do u like soccer? ....... - . because my grandfather and beckhams grandfather used to go fishing in my native fishing village manakudy together.
So all you guys who came with ur tounges wagging buzz off!!
NOTE-dont add me just coz you liked my display pic or found my profile remotely interesting. i dont like hi-bye friends... if you want to know me and want to keep in touch, add me ........... DONT WORRY IM NOT A SHOW OFF LIKE THAT! IM OK WITH HI BYE FRIENDS TOO!!
What else shall I write here! Im addicted to smsing!!!! undergoing treatment to get out of it for the last 6 years i think! I am addicted to talking insane most of the time and I love it :p !!! i love club sandwiches! and hot chocolate fudge ! I worship Ice Creams! and Soccer is ma religion and SPIDER MAN is GOD!
and to all the ppl who think I am outrageous --> I care a DAMN!!!!
relationship status: open relationship
children: yes - at home full time
ethnicity: hispanic/latino
pets: i love my pet(s)
hometown: I miss Coimbatore !!!
webpage: http://wtfishappeningaorundme.blogspot.com/
edit
passions: soccer
sports: i watch all the soccer videos on www.youtube.com . my favourite is http://youtube.com/watch?v=kKVkTWA_fEc
watch out for the somersault by ronaldinho at the end!
here are some cool videos http://youtube.com/watch?v=8XE2F5uujr8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yynik5R1mTY
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ryPtvGaX38s
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5GfNJq4nas
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvV36sSbhzE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v3DTAck4u6o
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tSQGJxzeayo&mode=related&search=
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qgPc6XGqc1E
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gyDWn34gHEM&mode=related&search=
Im sure now u know why im soccer crazy !!!
activities: right now working on contract with the pentagon . im designing a nuclear bomb that on explosion wil stink more than a sea turtle's fart and kill !!! i work in tandem with the the underworld! planning to use it in the next world war! my reference material is in http://www.heptune.com/farts.html
books: Right now reading THE SCORPIO ILLUSION ny Robert Ludlum!!
music: http://www.youtube.com/v/xbBsDOzxZlU
tv shows: sportscenter
movies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWWN5UJBdwQ
cuisines: i dont like insects and rodents!
edit
email: sajeeve@gmail.com
Google Talk:
busy for chat sajeeve
busy for chat
city: I love Chennai
country: India
education: Elementary
industry: Agriculture, Farming
ideal match: real madrid vs barcelona hehe!!
first thing you will notice about me: My Humour!!
looks: very attractive
best feature: eyes
turn ons: intelligence
from my past relationships i learned: nothing
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
y are u takin down the profile?
ya y r u taking away priyangey?then my testimonial makes so sense....i cant write soemthing for anonymous...coz i wont know who to write it for.
Post a Comment