Thursday, April 12, 2007

Is it really so noisy outside or is it just noise inside my head!

Ive been living upside down the past 1 week! I am going to sleep at 7 am ! i wake up at 3 pm! goto office at 4 pm ! Something has to be done! no one is responsible ! no one is asking me why! Ive been neglected! by civilisation! by mankind! This is a not so clear image of my scribble pad @office :-)

bwahahahaha!!
It talks everything from Binary Trees to Ba ba Black sheep have u any beer :-) ...It is an epitome of creativity :p ... They say,my scribbling is so creative :) !

Today morning (i.e . sometime back :-E )as I took my car out of Tidel Park to head back home , i decided I will put the windows down and drive as it was 530 am in chennai ! It was my first time in chennai :-)
For sometime I was thinking some enemy of mine had got into my ear lobe and was playing some irritating percussion instrument! I was so annoyed! So confused ! the main reason I decided to put the windows down was because they have closed the U turns in the OMR stretch in front of my office! so I have to drive to madya kailash in that beautiful road (Its really a beautiful road)and take a U turn!
Ok coming back to the enemy inside my ear lobe! It was a fu#$#$$ guy on a vehicle tht was like a something out of an unwanted birth due to a cross between a bike and a scooter (i am really annoyed :-/) . he was hell bent on spoiling my drive! He has this weird horn which sounded like a horn bill having stomach pain or whooping cough! it was hooting non stop! the ##$##$#$ came all the way behind me and took a U turn along with me and followed me till the thiruvanmayur signal! I cudnt take it anymore ! I snapped and stopped the car and got down ! and screamed in Chennai Senthamizh at him :-) ... He was scared when I got out of the car ,like I was going to murder him! His horn(i mean his vehicles :-EEE) was going on and on! He didnt care to stop honking! It was then I realised thre was some fault in his vehicle and he apologised! IT was still irritating though! I cudnt make up my mind to forgive him! By that time there was a group gathering to bash him up I guess :-) .. i asked him politley if I can fix it! he said do it if u can! I pulled come wire like someone from a bomb squad ! There was no suspense though! It stopped hooting :-) to everyones relief! I was again a hero :-) !! Bravo Bravo!!

btw Does anyone watch Jhonny Bravo ! I had this funny conversation with a pal(Ok!! she is Shilpa) ! Her chefs hat looked like Johny Bravos hairdo! So It gave me yet another creative idea! of making Hats which mimick hair styles of the famousl! Ufffff!!!!!! I should be cutting down on my creativity! So u are welcome to come up with funny suggestions :-) ... Vogay! Cia peeps!!!!!!! My eyes have closed already! Im typing with my insticnts! They are too stronggggggggg I guess!!!

8 comments:

wildeyes said...

wow, so many stories...i dont know wat to comment on....for someone who wants everyone to comment on his blog...u dont know much bout blogging, do u????

Ryan W.F. said...

ur supposed to have ur creative juices flowing na!! and come up with ideas of hats....lik for example a hat with a tv on top..with the indian cricket team playing a match? so everyone except u can watch it?

Icychips said...

tell me, if u wanted 2 enjoy ur trip, y didnt u pull over n let that guy go on ahead n then start up after 10-15mnts or so?
have u seen Woody wood pecker's hairdo?

Zak said...

it was 6am.. i was out of office after almost 17 or 18 hrs.. i must be insane to pull over and wait fr 15 mts and then go!

Icychips said...

[b]were u droppin off to sleep?u couldnt have gone 120km/hrs? where do u stay now? where's ur office located?

Zak said...

hehehehuahauahauahahehehe... OMFG, I was just wondering how ull look if ur like woody wood pecker? You ll be fecking funny :p

Zak said...

after 18hrs without sleep! it must be something really really nice to keep me awake! may be a prawn dish cooked up by u!

Karen Xavier said...

how do such things happen to you only...