Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sweet November!

I think Ive lost my touch ! I’m kind of grumpy and not feeling very good now! I wonder if it is the club sandwich that I had that is clubbing in my stomach !

Well Well! My project @office! For almost 8 months! all the late hours that I put in! Well its gone live! So I didnt have much to do 2day!

So watched this movie Sweet November that I had picked up from the bazaaar long back! Made me feel weird and touched at times! But I liked keanu Reaves in the movie ! I was almost thinking that keanu reaves has acted only the matrix series in the last 2 years! Until I saw this today! It is one of those romantic movies that makes u think that love indeed is true :p and that it can actually happen between a guy and a girl :p and its not just about sex :p.It all happens in the month of November where an emotionally extinct advertiser who is busy with his work meets a beautiful sweet girl who changes him in the month of november and shows him life,love and makes him realise that life is not about just work and makes him happy. In the end leaves him coz she is actually fighting cancer :-( .




Well I dont think there is any girl in this planet who can take me off the path that I am following ! I know where I am heading to! I know where my destination is! No creation of God can stop me from acheiving my goals! Noble Laureate Sajeeve will happen !

Ok I think It will be a good idea for me to sleep now!

7 comments:

Jude said...

You need more CH3CH2OH
(and fewer mushy movies :p)

Ryan W.F. said...

watch Crush on You 2007. You will definitely be touched. Download it from torrentplaza.com.

Karen Xavier said...

saj, keep all these movies, when I come there I am gonna watch them (not because of your review, but because it has keanu in it)

wildeyes said...

ulike him? he ahs such a funny name

That Squirrel said...

I would have never guessed you liked sappy movies! wow...do you carry a box of tissues around? :p

Zak said...

yeah i somehow liked this

Jude said...

depressing...