Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hold can 6 inches away from underaram and spray

Anyone who guessed why I have tht intellectual title , can come with me for a drink to zaras :-) . I ve been coming across all kinds of weird blog titles! So I thouht I should beat all of them! this title was decided after meticulous thinking for 3 nano secs exactly! It was in the bottle below !


So Lent is over finally! check out how beautifully a intellectual conversation between two intellects can transpire and transcend boundaries! Sir is the short form of Sir Isac Newton which is my name ! and jude is not jude law :>

Sir:
wat s wintr vivaldi
Sent at 7:00 PM on Sunday
Jude:
it is classical music
Sent at 7:04 PM on Sunday
Jude:
western classical
Sir:
hmm
Sent at 7:05 PM on Sunday
Jude:
niranjan would approve
do you know niranjan?
from coimbatore
liseux
our year
Sir:
i think i rmmbr
som rank holder
Jude:
he got 200x3 + 199
Sir:
centums
yeah
Jude:
yeah
Sir:
wt s he doing
Jude:
he is now a prof
Sir:
ohh
Jude:
assistant prof i think
Sir:
wgre
whre
Jude:
he finished his phd in 4 years or something
Sir:
anna univ
Jude:
yea
EEE
Sir:
he s a prof in anna
Jude:
dei
in UFL or something
he is not so mad
Sir:
its good
to be a prof in annA
Jude:
its crap
he will have to work with some morons
Sir:
hmm
Jude:
there are a few good people though
same in CS dept
Sir:
u shud becom a prof
karen calld m
Jude:
they require an ME
what does she keep callin yo
u
Sir:
and today she started the onversation in a diffrent way
there was no dude
the first line she spoke was
Jude:
not dude whatsup
happy easter
Sir:
"I do not like to wish people on their birthdays and on Easter through sms. I think it is derogatory"
Jude:
hehe
Sir:
i was like ok
Jude:
its better than intruding into their lives by calling them
Sir:
i did not know why she told me that
i mean told me tht
Jude:
i dont understand this concept
Sir:
i didnt send her sms also
Jude:
of calling up people and saying happy easter
Sir:
i never wished her
Jude:

or did I send some fwd
Jude:
Sir:
yeah may be i would have sent a fwd
Jude:
hmm
would easter not be happy if i didnt wish someone
i never understood it
whats the point in wishing
Sir:
I never understood Easter
Jude:
and enquiting about peoples health
or good friday
they know he is going to rise
yet they mourn
Sir:
I always confuse it with Xmas
Jude:
as if all hope is lost
hehe
Sir:
Do u remember Mr.Romald
Jude:
yeah
Sir:
Math genius
Jude:
the pious matematitian
how is he
Sir:
he asked me one day in some class what i knew abt easter. i told him it is the day I eat Chicken
he got angry
and made me kneel down
Jude:
hehe
Sir:
and he started explaining to me how pious my Dad used to be
when he was in colege
Jude:
:))
Sir:
I said it is still the day I eat chicken after a break
he caned be mercilessly
me mercilssly
Jude:
i totally forgot about lent
Sir:
the scars are still there
lent
Jude:
that is the day you started eating chicken with a vengeance
Sir:
it is not abt nv
it is abt not doing something u like doing
Jude:
catholicism has its quirks
Sir:
i didnt not drink alcohol
Jude:
basically do something unpleasant huh
ohh i even had alcohol
i didnt realize
Sir:
i substituted it with guava nectar
it gives u mild kick
Jude:
does it
you feel faint maybe
Sir:
yeah
when u keep the carton open for a few hours
and then rink
Jude:
hehe
Sir:
So how was this years lent
Its over finally
Jude:
it was sad
i left my dear friends
Sir:
what did ur Easter lunch comprise off
Jude:
my old compnay
chicken biryani
Sir:
Ur supposed to leave bad things
so its ok
Jude:
hmm
Sir:
I had seafood fried rice phuket fish spicy friend prawns and dragon chicken and water melon juice
Jude:
this has been a year where everything i tried went right
thats nice
with martina
Sir:
People who saw me eat would have really assumed I would have starved 40 days
Jude:
hehe


So happy eating everyone!

14 comments:

Jude said...

i find this conversation insightful and entertaining

Karen Xavier said...

Nice one saj... really. And saj you sent me the "Happy Easter" sms, and I would definitely be glad if 'other' people send their greetings through sms's, but only people who really matter will bother calling up and wishing... and jude you need to go back to Sunday school to find out why they mourn on Good Friday...

Zak said...

Karen i smsd u because ur assuming u hve to keep staring at ur mobile when it rings muntil it stops

Unknown said...

ah yes, sunday school. how i miss those scintillating discussions of the types of sin and the different levels of punishment in hell and purgatory. I think I must have skipped the elective course on the Mystery of Good Friday.

Jude said...

first rule of blogging. make sure your blog url does not not have spelling mistakes

Zak said...

u shud read my frst post

Zak said...

Oh Silly Boy What has got inside you!

Just silly stuff that keeps happening around me! I dont know why its always silly stuff that keeps happening around me! Am I that silly! I guess so! Otherwise my url would have been http://wtfishappeningaroundme.blogspot.com/ rather than what it is now!!!

That Squirrel said...

hey...since you're a faithful visitor to my blog, I added you to my blog roll, I hope that's ok?

Zak said...

Hehe! anju! that was the most intelligent way of marketing ur blog outside :p

wildeyes said...

wat an ineteresting and intelligent conversation between two intelligent people....the only part that made sense was ur prof caning u.he didnt cane u enough.

Ryan W.F. said...

happy eating to you too :)

Zak said...

No Megs ! I used have muscles everywhere back then! No caning will suffice!

wildeyes said...

maybe someone shud cane u now...then the muscles will return

Icychips said...

have u ever heard of a summary? that whole conversation could've been written in about 5 sentences, with highlights on Good Friday, u being caned n so forth!!!!!!