Well Well! it all started with me entering this train! somehow train journeys are the best! much much better than flight journeys!

Saw this primitive car on the road! Wonder if Dyanora was producing cars at some point! I remember television sets called dyanora! OR the guy who owns the car must b the one with the most pathetic sense of using stickers ever!

I had to pick a watch which was sent by close friend from middle east for his fiances bday! It was with this guy called Ismail! or Ishhmaeel! thts how he spoke! i had to pick it up ! What unfolded was pure poetry in motion !
He told us to come to some place called mosque road! then he said come to Everest theatre! Bangalore East station was there next to it! so we called him and told him clearly to come there! Then we were waiting! Jude managed to step on some dog shit [:p] so got a bottle of water and he was rubbing his leg on a rock after pouring some water! He is so sweet ! He did not want to cause any pain to the rock! he wastrying to make it sleep i guess! ! Ishhmael our hero called and said he will come to cantonment suddenly! we told him its East station! then he said he saw a board "South Western Railway" and said it is that railway station! Mother! he didnt realise tht it is written in all the stations all over karnataka! Then finally somehow he came the place where we were ! I met him and shook hands! then he proudl told me tht the theatre behind is Everest Theatre! I told him we were there 1 hr back and are waiting! and asked him if he knew it why the f#$# he went to some south western railway ! We had driven some 50km for this ! collected the watch and left for forum! btw I think the "OBEY TRAFFIC RULES " board looks as "DISOBEY TRAFFIC RULES" to everyone there
Saw 300 in forum! 300 was just as stunning as it was when I saw it first time! somehow they have managed to make such an exagerated storyline look so realistic! I think u shud watch it 300 times !! It was not surprising to see assoles using their mobile fone in the theaatre! it was fun to see a guy getting annoyed with someone crapping on his fone! He probably drew inspiration from the movie! He just got up and screamed "SHut it now or Ill slap u in ur face "
It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!
By the time we came out of the theatre we were all in 300 mode! We wanted to go in to the looo
and scream " THISSS IS SPARTAAAAAA" to the guy pissing and kick and him on his chest :p
This was the best tht we did! this road was so picturesque! and stunning! Wish I had my car there! We just drove and drove !

I was thinking at this point tht the road will never end!

even the sun was setting by the side of this road :-)

this is the first time in my life I have come back from Bangalore without sipping a drop of alcohol! I am so proud!
After discussing with peer drinkers :p on where to go in the evening! we decided not to drink alcohol and decided to goto Barrista! As usual some nice chicks where there! and some dumb guys were trying to impress them with the usual fake accented englis! But I found these much better than the chicks!
Cudnt help but put the above picture!
Had some nice home food also after a long time! Judes house was the same as usual! Silence personified ! Even Simba has become silent these days :-( ! I shud be making more frequent trips to Bangalore !
How can I not remember to say somehting abt the reputed traffic of bengaluru! IT WAS **CKED! makes u feel tht drunken driving is legal! u feel like the odd one out if u have some road sense!
So it all ended with me catching the shadapthi today morning! One stupid lady was with her ipod on and was singing so loud to her kid without realising she was screaming! There was Sara from Israel ! she was on her way back to Israel! she was next to me! All the Indians out there prefered to get annoyed listening to the lady rather than telling her tht she is embarassing herself! Sara cooly caled her told her to shut up! But unfotunately i had not slept for 2 days! so cudnt really make any real conversation with her! The shadapthi is better than indian airlines! proof here


They even have announcements made in a flight like fashion!
Uffff! so overall it was a nice day in Bangalore! Much needed break!!
Now I am getting roasted in chennai :->
10 comments:
did u have the 'Frape' at Barrista? i always have some granitas at places like those!!
name some sulpur based acids(i kno am gonna regret askin, but cant help it!!)
italian girl beside you and you did nothing? was she pretty??
italian girl beside you and you did nothing? was she pretty??
israeli bro! she was cute pretty hot ....
ryan what was he supposed to do? take a picture??? Why didn't you put up pictures of Simba, Saj? I've seen him long back, and he's a very beautiful dog.
nice pictures...
no ! he meant i shud have had babies with her!
if u think the traffic in bengaluru was f***ed, i wonder wat u'l say when u coem to bbay!!! hahahahhaha
who is icychips?
icy chips = shil pa
Hey Saj...
i am indebted to you till the end of my life for managing to get that watch from Ishhmaeel.. :-)
i wish i had a brother like you.. (touching le)
Ismail is sitting right next to me and singing.. "who let the dogs out.." and yesterday he got drunk and sang the song "nothing's gonna change my love for you" and i was knowing that that song can be sung as bad as that also... :)
Post a Comment