Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Its a girl thing

I remembered some of the things some girls who I knew have done for me at various points in my life!

Be Cultured :

For some strange reason girls like like dudes with interests outside of beer. This girl who I knew got me passes for me and my friends to the opening of a new art exhibit. I sat around drinking free wine and the ended up making fun of all the art. Hmmm...to think she spent all that time on me :p

Strike a Chord :

This girl wrote a song for me on my guitar(I used to play the guitar once upon a time long long ago so long ago ) once with a marker... BEcause I am basically sarcastic,I always thought I'd laugh at something like that ,but it was so sweet ...I ended up being friends with her for a long time ...

Be a Chef :

This girl always wooed me with her culinary skills...she knew my weakness for prawns and tandoori chicken..She used to cook some fantastic prawn curry and tandoori chicken and serve it with wine..
cooking is a cheap aphrodisiac i guess :p ... not good enough for me :-)...the prawns were better ...

Bring the Party :

Once in a open beach party in Singapore that we went to ,I noticed this girl had bought a blanket and champagne for his date - a stupid school going kid with bad eye sight. I would have shown her the funny times had she spent a cent on me..

Your Passion:

I always used to go alone on long rides on my bike in college . One such ride I was strangely accompanied by this girl who had her bag filled with swiss chocolates...She got so annoyed when i realised it. I stopped the bike and sat down by the side of the road and finished it fully

Your Work :

Used to stay late in office at times and there was this girl who used to think I was staying late because of her... So one day during lunch she asked me courageously if I was doing it for her sake... I had no clue what she was talking about...she was one of the most prettiest girls i ve seen in my life.. so i told her "YES" ... haha ... I dont know why she thought I am the sweetest caring guy she has come across after that

She Waits :

this girl used to wait for me outside her college everyday after her college at a pont...sometimes even if i dont remember to go... she used to wait and call me and tell me she is waiting... used to be nice then... Id freak out if someone does that to me now ...

She walked :

This girl was so touched by my affection for dogs ,that she walked with me continously for one whole day in a hilly terrain when we were out on a group trek... As usual she was so attracted to my trash talk ...she even asked me if Id marry her once ...I told her "that is the only thing I cant do " ...dumb girl ... she thought I was trash talking again :-)

She cried :

This was in my 11 th standard. It was the first time I saw a girl outside my family cry in front of me :-) . Apparently it was because of me ... I didnt respond to her phone calls properly. I felt so weird and pissed off actually .My friends later told me I was supposed to tell her 'I love you'... Uff...


Anyway, enough with my huge success. You want to know how to have similar fun, so I'll get on with it. An important and simple thing is: what do girls like/want to talk about? Well, I'm not really too sure, but I have "accidently" overheard a few of their conversations which have helped clue me in. When a man is mentioned it is usually in the context of how much money he has, how good looking he is, or how his muscles make him irresistible. I've rarely heard a girl conversation go like this:

Priyanka : I see you are dating Sajeeve now.

Raveena: Yes, I am. Sajeeve is such a kind gentle man. He is honest, trustworthy, and loves children. That is why I am dating him.

Well guys, let me tell you. Priyanka and Raveena live on another planet in the M77 galaxy! We know how a girl conversation really goes. Consider this:

Priyanka : I see you are dating that hunk of a man, Sajeeve.

Raveena: Yes, I am. Sajeeve is so good looking, makes lots of money, and drives a Fiat Adventure Sport. And when he wears shorts, I just want to die. His butt is so cute I could scream. You're just jealous because I got him first :p


Work with your personality guys! Its beats everything else ! You will be the man!

16 comments:

Karen Xavier said...

Raina, there is ample enough time to reconsider the choices you are going to make... and sajeeve, did all this happen perhap in your dreams?

Zak said...

whose dream! u never saw me live until college kavidey ! u have no idea! im just a subdued alien nowadays!

Zak said...

and why do u say she has to reconsider her decision! did i reveal too much of info :p .. i dont think so... its just a birds eye view on my past !

Bungz said...

Spoken like a true male... tsk tsk...

Zak said...

u didnt know i am a true male all these days is it!

Unknown said...

id bet raveena would be happier if she saw u without ur shorts ;)

Zak said...

this is a holy place ! no perversion please :p

wildeyes said...

wat perversion, without ur shorts, but wit jeans.....cover up ur legs, the more u cover up, the sexier u look.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha.... my ex-ladee once told that you need to have a big mole in your right cheek of your butt to make gurls flock at you!... sajeeve! check it out... me dun have .. but still am planning to tattoo one..

Zak said...

megha - i know u are a lawyer-to-be ...

chronicwriter - how thoughtful! i dont want to mention how it will look like if u have a mole on ur ...

Zak said...

and i dint know it was called cheek! Very cheeky tsk!

Zak said...

and oooooooooooooohh megey !!!!! that is too much of public display of affection !

Appletini said...

It looks like you have grown wiser with over the years, regarding us women, huh? ;)

Zak said...

haha! u always fall short of wisdom when u try to understand them. the wisest is to not to try :-)

Gomathy S said...

Your blog header pic is good..

Zak said...

yeah ! gotta be! thts me