Friday, July 27, 2007

I forgot to have dinner :-(

Not getting sleep! Im purely writing this one now because I just realised a few mins back that I had forgotten to take my dinner and I am fucking hungry... truly... I was on a conference call with megha ryan and raina... nameeta was pretending to sleep when we tried to call her...u can ask megha why we decided not to call someone :-) ... OkKKKK ! Im ####### hungry! I ve made a thorough search of the entire house ...every nook and corner with the minimal probability of containing some food to eat... the refrigerator is useless...no chocolates... no fruits... Its pouring outside!!! my cupboard is empty! the cashew can is empty! all the chips and wafers are gone! Whats wrong! Is God working against me now!
I have lost little weight apparently which has set off a strange wave of paranoia among friends and colleagues that I have stapled my stomach or done some some lipo suction, or am on some freaky raw leaves and veggies diet or whatever. What happened was that I am sick and tired because of dieting and working out. I am sick and tired of eating 5 small meals a day. I am sick and tired of no carbs.I miss the biryani ! I am sick and tired of thinking about food and not thinking about food. I am sick and tired of my trainer and all the exercise. I almost ended up paying a fortune to a nutrionist(from my gym) who suggested that she will attend to me personally outside of the gym for an extra charge of 4k per month...Why the hell did she think I will pay her for starving !
But ! I feel refreshed (not now - now i will eat a cat ...if i see one)!I know I am making it sound like I am 60 kg now ! Not yet!!!! but ! I am feeling much better ! I know I am well on my way to my good old days when I used to run 5km for fun without straining a muscle... I have put away all the bad notions of what dieting and working out meant to me...I am now able to get the thought process that carried me through my footballing days...I hope to get there soon :-) ...

This is a slightly funny conversation that happened @ office yday...

me (talking nonsense): seems they have hidden cameras in the restroom

X (innocence): Really !! I wont go to the restroom from now

Y (sarcasm! ) : Yeah ! his sex will be revealed to them :p

Ok good night! Why dont they have McDonalds and KFC or seven-eleven stores round the clock here!!! why is everything shutting down at 11 ! damn!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did the conversation take place inside the loo or outside the loo?

Zak said...

we dont goto the loo in groups bro!it boils down to timing :-)... ive seen girls go in group though!!!

Jude said...

Can you give me the number of your nutritionist?

Zak said...

she is married and probably 40 !