Monday, March 26, 2007

WTF

WTF is actually called world taekwondo federation! stumbled upon that piece of info today! ok let me do the showing off bit now ! Its been a long time aint it! Ive been so busy off late! never got time to write here! I think I am the busiest human being on this planet! I cant believe people around are so jobless and hopeless! Ok enuf my boy! stop it!

lets get back to wtf!

wtf can also mean worse than failure! thre is a web page too related to it !

It can also mean wheres the fire!

Generally it stands for what the f@##! refer http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wtf



Ok let analyse whats been happening in the time between now and my previous post!

-I downloaded the entire Dilbert collection from 1993 to 2007!!

-Saw a wide range of movies! from real crap like Veeraswamy to Some heavenly ones like pursuit of happiness!

-Broke up with my gal 8 times :p

-Met couple of my cousins(K and N ) after a year or so! was gool! They will be extremely overjoyed when they see it being mentioned here :p in this privileged place! the highlight of the meeting was the ice tea we had @crossword! i cud put my head into it :-E . proof below!




And man Work! I worked my ass out! its been regular 16 hr days everyday! I cant believe i could do six weeks of fuck-all and just work with no problems . Being a habitual hibernator :p as well as a generally lazy and belligerent super intelligent exuberant fun loving guy ,I have no idea why on earth I was working like that! May be becasue i wanted to be in a closed enclosure ,which is a way of cutting urself from civilisation to regroup ur life! u know u need such phases at regular intervals in ur life! I however didn’t enjoy my stint in the late nights! . It was scary because 90% of them dont work aftr 6pm at my place!

this piece of dilberts was just the way it was in office the last one month for me!




I don’t know if you earn enough to visit the high-brow places where a pianist plays on his instru even as you go ahead with your dinner. I happened to be at Sparkys with my friends for a usual saturday evening out! Then somehow couple of them were in no mood to get high as they were newly wed! So everyone decidded to go with them and moved in to the cofee shop ther! And one of the idiots who doesnt need alcohol to get high requested them to allow him to play the piano there! after a couple of weird stares and glances they allowed him to ! and to our surprise he just blew every one off! none of us knew he could play the piano so well!
Ok the point I want to make is I hate ppl playing something during dinner! It defeats both the purposes! dinner and the music !

There was this amusing incident that took place when i decided to visit this Reliance Fresh store here !
There was this guy who was pretty annoyed with his girl (i suppose ) and was talking on the mobile on the store for close to 20 mins .he was really not allowing the others tp pick stuff they wanted ! A attendant asked if he can help him assuming he was looking for something , he just burst out screaming , "Why can't you people just leave me alone?'


2 comments:

wildeyes said...

nice pic of the ice tea...take me there when i come ok :)....u 'look' liek ur deep in thought but we know tat appearnces can be decieving na?

Ryan W.F. said...

ya...actually why couldnt they just leave the poor guy alone?? how could he be blocking the storeway?? its a small store eh?? and bro 8 times?@?@?@?@? are you serious?