I am bugged of bargaining with auto wallahs the few times I decide to give my babe(my car :>) a break and take a rick from office to home .Well this is what happened!
Day 1
Auto wallah : Sir, 40 Rs.
Me : Illa . 30 Rs.
Day 2
Auto wallah : Sir, 35 Rs.
Me : Illa .30 Rs.
Day 3
Auto wallah: Sir, 35 Rs.
Me : Illa 30 Rs.
So, on another day I decided to catch a running auto...
Auto : Sir, 20 Rs.
Me : (instinctively) Illa. 30 Rs.
Auto Wallah : Ok sir.
Me : * tweety flying around my head *
I dont know if I should attribute it to work pressure or to my natural instinctive insanity!
Another day! the only time Ive got into public transport in chennai at peak hours! Try doing it! 29C it was from Bessy to vadapalani! asked for a ticket ... the conductor was confused... he said this is the place... then i just gave a nice smile and told him where i had to go... but then again I got down in the next stop and took the good old auto again :p
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
see this is y bombay is so awesome....u dont bargin wit them, u fight wit them when their meter reads wrong
The main problem with Bangalore autos is that they don't want to go anywhere. They'd rather hang around in the auto stands smoking or park at strategic points blocking as much traffic as possible and read newspaper articles on Rajkumar. There is something especially irritating about bad economic sense
Day 1
Me: Auto!
Auto walah: *drives away quickly horrified at the prospect of some work*
Day 2
Me: *blocking his way* Koramangala bartheera?
Auto walah: Shakes his head disdainfully, and escapes
Day 3
*i get into auto and dont speak anything*
Auto walah: Elli saar?
nice post saj... nice comments guys. I've heard about megh's fighting skills from her own mom... and if a lawyer is amazed at the way somebody else argues, that says a lot huh. Good job megh's, but don't terrorize them. And Jude thanks for teaching us a few words in Kannada....
thank you karen, for the kind words. i'm glad you approve.
Please chat in orkut or any of the messengers available! dont use my blog for chatting and showing ur gratitude to each other :-)
i call auto here and i get weird stares....hahaha...i miss travelling in an auto...i always wondered if i could import one into singapore.!
Post a Comment