Saturday, March 31, 2007

An apple a day!

Someone sent me this sms today "Smile when in leisure. Smile when in pain. Smile when troubles pour like rain. Smile when someone hurt your feelings, coz you know, smiling always starts the healing!" It is so true! It hit me so hard! You wont realise it unless you try it! I wonder why people become sad! Whatever I bicker to my closed ones @ anytime,i know deep inside that whatever is happening is just a phase and I will be fine! Why cant people think like that!why dont people believe in themselves! Sooner or later the faith u have in urself will get u out of any situation u are in!
I saw this mechanic near my house who does work for my bike! he came home yday suddenly and said he had to admit his child in school and that he wanted someone to help him pay the fees! i told him ill arrange thro the community service dept in my office. (my office has a wonderful one btw) . he said it will be better if I give him the cash! i see him in a liqour shop everyday night!:-O .... i felt like slapping him! did he think im a dumbass !! anyway i told him ill help him thro office ,just in case he really meant it ,as its a chance for a child to study and the money cannot be laundered in that way :-)

Yesterday was was very abnormal Saturday @Chennai! A state wide bandh! it crippled my normal life! I had 7 apples for the day! It is the first time in my life ! Now I know why they say an apple a day keeps the doc away! i wonder what 7 will do !

Otherwise it was business as usual ! I was bouncing up and down on everything while laughing hysterically the whole day :-)...
Tomorrow I will join music class! planning to continue my guitar and take up some drums class! Life is getting too monotonous ! Have to fix it soon!

10 comments:

Ryan W.F. said...

I heard that if u get a lot of apple seeds and grind them...its actually cyanide and u can die from inhaling it!

Jude said...

if someone smiles when I am trying hard to hurt their feelings, they will get a punch on their nose

Zak said...

i moderate comments just to make sure i see all the comments! im not an assole to keep checking each post everday for cooments!

Zak said...

ryan! it need not be cyanide! i think if u inhale powdered apple seeds ull die anyway

Karen Xavier said...

Sajeeve I really thought you were being sarcastic about the smile SMS. But it can be really irritating when people do not show appropriate reactions. And yeah, even I was wondering about the same thing, why do YOU of all people have to screen comments? And ryan nice bit of information about the apple seeds, and jude if someone smiles when you are trying to hurt their feelings then keep a bottle of powdered apple seeds ready.

Zak said...

Well i found it amusing first time i read the sms :p

Anton Jelestine said...

Oh! what a excellent relation between us two!!!!!
i love guitar and i joined guitar class two days before!!
How much hav ya finished???
First do what according to ryan said!!!!

Anton Jelestine said...

So u used to smile when ur in pain!
Have u tried it?
I jouned my Guitar class two days before!!!!!!

That Squirrel said...

Have you heard this quote: "Smile: it makes people wonder what you're upto"
or "Smile always. It scares the hell out of people"

Zak said...

Anju : ive heard the first part of it!


Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over. ~ SOme Nice Guy