Got bored with stupid random ramblings! and i liked this shade of green ! so I thought why not! I am listening to Dorris Days Que Sera Sera! This song has fascinated me for almost 14 years now i think !!!
It goes like ...
When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.
Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.
When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said.
Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.
Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother, what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly.
Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.
.....
Wish life was that simple!!! Well I managed to make this saturday very simple! It started with me getting up to the sound of the freaking electric bell in my house!Its like the exact replica of the electric bell that we used to study in our 11th or 12th in physics!! Do u remember the bell fitted with a small electro-magnet acting on a soft iron armature which is supported in such a way that normally is away from the magnet. When the e-magnt is energized by the passage of an electric current, the armature is attracted towards it, and a small hammer attached to it strikes a blow on the bell or gong and a nice noise is produced!
But I think the bell in my house is fitted with a frog with whooping cough making the noise through Sony Xplod amplifier! So it croaked and creeked!! It interupted the most wonderful of dreams! I was actually on the verge of beating Usher on a street dance competition in the Eliots beach! Went to check whos at the door ! It was the guy who washes my car everyday! He was all smiles ! I got confused! Then he said his wife is having headache! I got more confused! I asked if I was of any reason for it in any way! he smiled again! I was half asleep! still dancing with Usher in some vague corner of my mind! He wanted an advance salary! thts the way these guys in chennai who do petty jobs behave when they want money! I wish they were more dignified! I gave him the cash irritatingly! He said 4 and a half thank you sirs and left! then I banged the door back! and pulled a chair nearby and tried disconnecting the f$#### bell! i was not sure which wire to cut! I felt like a bomb squad member trying to deactivate a bomb! I made that up! I pulled the bloody wire off and came and crashed in my bed again! Somehow the same sleep that had kept me at peace the whole night refused to come back! It was like he was angry at me for breaking the bond !!!
So I got up sat again! opened my laptop ! put my finger on the finger print reader and swiped lazily 6 times! It refused to login! I continued sitting like that for a few more mins! then I swiped again and it logged in this time! dont know how that worked! I guess I was using my middle finger the first six times :p!!!!
Then went and did all tht is to be done once ur up from bed! Went out to the balcony to hear some birds chirping and some beautiful flowers and some early morning breeze and a rainbow possibly! BAMMM!!!! It was fuckn hot! I suddenly realised it was 12 in the afternoon in Chennai! I had to go pick my girl and leave to mayajaal at 1!!!! Suddnely Usher dissapeared from my mind!! I could see her with a sabre tooth ready to pounce on me!
I came back running to my room ! Pulled the bedspread! the pillows ! Went under the cot , into the bathroom hall room! everywhere !! IT was missing! My Cell phone! I didnt even remember if i flushed it in the middle of the night!! I came sat in front of the laptop ! Tyring to recollect! Something was differnt ! I suddenly realised I had left it in the car! I have to tell you at this point that I was in my jockey all the way [blushing ] .. so i pulled one pant up and a tee shrt and ran down the stair! and it felt different again! It struck me only then that the phone was actually in the back pocket of my pant!!! :-E ... pulled it out! As expected ! there were 10 smses and 14 missed calls! I was anointed everything from asshole to bastard to #$#$#fucker in it!! I came bakc slowly upstairs wondering how to solve this issue - The mind of a mad girl friend ....Wish I can give 1% of the respect I used to give to my cell phone a few years back! I really ignore it these days! I take this chance to tell him that I really love him :p!
Something told me its a saturday and its gonna be nice! All my Saturdays have always been nice! So I did a small meditation and called her! :-) .. She was cool! happy and joyful as ever! I was taken aback! Seems she was bored and didnt know what to do . so she decided calling me names till I wake up! Whoa! We ll make the best parents I guess!! Still I had to appreciate the fact that she realises that I like my Saturdays to be peaceful and that I go out of the house leaving my books and music just for her! But there was a catch! She told me to be ready in 10 mins as she was already on her way ! Whoa!!! I took the guiness shower (in 342 nano secs) and mouthwashed and put some hair gel and then realised I had to wear clothes! So wore something ! and went and sat in front of the tv it went Crooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkk!!!!I had pulled a dummy wire that was hanging out!! And there she was standing happily! I told to myself - Ussshhhh!! the mind of a mad girl friend and left! We packed some biryani on the way and drove slowly on the ecr! It was fun ! i wish the traffic in chennai is like how it is in the ecr after a point! u feel like ur on a runway ready to take off and I feel like a fighter pilot in my car! !! Reached the theatre in 30 mins!! took the tckets and went in !
There was 30 mins left for the movie! So decided to have some Iced lemon tea from marrybrown! Went there! stood in the crowd that was called the queue! I could notice people ignoring my presence and going ahead of me! finally after losing my patience I wnt to the guy when no one was in proximity and asked for two iced teas and there came a hero with his wife and kid from behind! He told me very politely with a sarcastic smile "please come in Queue "... that was it... I broke my saturday policy of not shouting at anyone on saturday.. I asked him where is the queeue or did he think he alone constituted an imaginary queue.. he starting yelling... He thought I was a very decent polite person as I look like that ... the next 1 min, he will never forget in his life.. I gave him the kinda dressing down that made me feel bad actually! But i felt really offended ! I just walked away lost completely in the mess!! then I suddenly realised that I was not alone there and she was there!
She gave me the look of her life! screamed at me for 5 mins!! She had a point ! She felt embarassed by my behaviour in public! She felt bad for what happend! So I kept quiet!! felt bad actually ! but my ego didnt let me feel sorry for him! I noticed him with his wife and kid entering the same screen as us!!! I dont know what struck me, I just walked upto him and told him I am very sorry and spoke a few nice words and came back!He felt better too I guess!! i almost had two droplets of tears in my eyes! Ive never gone and said sorry to anyone even if I knew I was blatantly wrong!!! Whatever it is i realised that something has changed me!
The movie was nice! Dont ask me what movie it was ! Its no way connected to this blog! nothing is connected to this anyway :-) ... Then drove back slowly ! went and dropped her in her place ! then drove back and came home in time for the chelsea liverpool game!! Who what a game it was! The team I hate the most lost! It made the day perfect!! My bro was there after two days! have to find out where he went :-) .. watched the match! then had some dinner ! watched some more tv! then decided to write this meaningless post! now Im almost done with it!
Aint life so simple!!!! It is actually! it is how we perceive project and react to things that makes it complicated! Actually nothin major happened! I got up ! Went to a movie with my girl ! came back ! watched a match ! had some food ! and now im going to sleep for another 12 hrs!! it cant get any simpler :-)
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
yes, this is how a Saturday should be. Smiling girlfriends are always nice.
not always really!!
the first time i heard Que Sera Sera was in ur comp in ur room in ur home on coimbatore .. It was in ur sisters collection i think
nice work jude, any other song you want to get him hooked on, like... "somewhere over the rainbow" or "moon river" or "someday my prince will come".
;-) Kiddin guys.
Anyway sajeeve, you need to cut down on the foul language. Nice post, long but nice... what movie was it and how can you yell at a man in front of his kid? That kid will grow up and hunt you down...
that is why i apologised :p
ya,ya...nice post,icely written, blah,blah,blah...wats thenaem of ur girl?:)
martina hingis
yeah the first name's right....
hey dude ...Nice to read ur blog after a long time !!!!
i liked reading this blog....someone's in love already eh...startin to change and evtgh!! wonderful!
Post a Comment